❤️•Western AU

Sheriff Thompson decided he needed a drink. It is somewhat late, since the big clock in the middle of the town said 7:57pm.

He strolled his boots into the direction of the little bar that was down the dirty path.

But sudden, he noticed a wanted a sign. He went over. Taking it off of the wall, he stared at it for a moment.

"This guy looks familiar..." He mumbled to himself with a head tilted to the side.

Craving the sudden drink of alcohol, he folded the wanted note and stashed it into his messenger bag.

He reached towards the saloon. Using his hands to push open the doors. It was an odd occurrence of silence that bewildered him.

There was nobody else. Except a drunk ginger and brunet haired couple making out in one of the booths.

Thompson glanced over, shaking his head with a chuckle as he went over to the front. He takes a seat on the stool.

"Hallo, wha'd it be?" The bartender greeted, in a Norwegian accent. He is turning around as he is cleaning a glass in his hands.

Thompson found this guy... Attractive.
He adjusted the eyepatch on his face as he muttered. "A Smirnoff will do just dandy."

"Great." The bartender responded as he placed the bottle in front of Thompson.

"You a sheriff?" He asked. Thompson nodded. "Yes, I most certainly am. " he responded.

"Ah, well I'm innocent. I'm the bartender. Name is  Tord." Tord introduced himself with a chuckle.

He definitely isn't innocent.

"Oh! Well, I'm sheriff Thomas Thompson. It's nice to meet ya." Tom replied as he shakes the bartenders hand.

"My, you pretty cute for a darn sheriff." Tord complimented as he leant forward on the table. Using his hands to hold his head up as he eyed Thomas lovingly.

Thomas almost spat out his drink but kept it down. He swallowed the alcoholic beverage as he felt flustered.

"You know.. you're pretty cute yourself." The sheriff responded to the bartender. Giggling a bit.

"Awh, why thank you. Handsome~" Tord flirted back with a little wink. "You're gonna have to come here more often."

"Oh, I will."

-

A week  have passed. And Sheriff Thompson has been going to the saloon every night to visit the attractive bartender.

But something didn't seem right.

Tonight, he entered the saloon as usual. At the usual time of 7:57, but - the bartender he adored wasn't working today. It was a older woman, serving a young brunet a bottle of cola.

"Yes, cola!" The chirper voice happily beamed as he drinks the bottle. Sheriff Thompson went over. "Oh I saw you.."

"You have?"

"Yeah, you're the guy - who was making out with the ginger last week."Thompson replied with an eyebrow raised upwards.

"Oh! Yeah.. my name is Edd." Edd mumbled as he started to blush. "Talking about him, have you've seen Matt?"

"Matt?"

"The ginger."

"Ah." Thompson shakes his head. "If he isn't protected well, uh, – he gon' get nailed."

"NAILED?!" Edd shrieked as he slammed his bottle of cola down. His brown eyes wide as his cowboy hat almost fell off his head.

Thompson flicked Edd's hat back up and scoffed lightly. "Yes, nailed. But not to worry, I'm sure he is just fine. But, if he is.. the prince then it might be a different story ya hear?"