💙•Where Is He?

Tom is currently the only one awake in the home. Flicking through channels with the remote in his hand. Nothing was on.

"Gah."Tom groaned as he shuts off the TV. Allowing the room to go pitch black. "Where is he?"he asked into the silence of the room.

It's been a few days, Tom recalled. Since he has last seen Tord. And it is making him worried. Which he didn't understand on why. He thought he hated this man.

Then he remembered. The argument. A few days ago, the communist and jehovah witness had a pretty heavy fight.

~FLAAAAASHHHHBAAACKKKK~

"I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU!" Tord screamed towards Tom with a finger pointed at him.

Tom scoffed as he raised his hands into the air. "What don't you understand, commie?! You're just an asshole! I told you, many, many, times that this fighting Has to stop!"

"We can't stop fighting, Thomas! We will never stop! I will never, ever, get along with you!" Tord bellowed.

"No! You're just the one being difficult! You're the dumbass, and guess what?! Maybe you're right! Maybe we will never  get along! Because I will never love you."

Tord felt his heart break. Shatter into millions of pieces. Holding his tears back.
"Wait, no- Tord!" Tom exclaimed but watched Tord as he opened the door and ran outside. Slamming it close.

~END of FLAAAASSSSHHBAAAAACK~

Tom sighed heavily. He regretted saying those words. It's been about four days since this fight happened.

He ran his hand through his spiked hair. He picked up his checkered Vans and slipped them onto his feet afterwards.

Picking up his phone from the coffee table. He clicked on Tord's contact. Listening to it ring for a moment before it went to voicemail.

"Damnit.. Tord pick up the phone." Tom grumbled as he redialed in the number.

The phone rang for a moment before it went to voicemail once again. Tom felt his voids glisten with tears as they uncontrollably began to roll down his face.

Tom redialed. The sound of the phone ringing purred into the brunet's ear before he heard it being answered.

Goosebumps grew onto Tom's arms as he heard Tord's voice, speak into the phone.

"Hallo?." Tord asked softly into the phone. Tom cleared his throat. "Tord! Uh,.. it's – Tom. Uhm, fuck.. i–"

"Don't apologize to me." Tord replied, cutting Tom off. Tom sniffled as he clenched the phone tighter in his hand.

"Where are you?" Tom croaked out. "Tord, you're worrying me." No response.

Tom sighed. "Tord, I'm gonna find you. If you don't tell me." He informed. Tord didn't speak, again.

The phone hanged up.

A soft exhale escaped out of Tom's lips as he shoved the phone into his pocket of his blue hoodie.

He went to the kitchen, filled up his flask real quick and then proceeded to leave out of the house.

Sipping out of the flask for a moment, then Tom lowered it. He walked down the sidewalk. He had no idea where Tord was. It is really worrying him now.

As Tom walked, he took in the late night scenery around him. The darkness of the sky. The twinkling glowing white specks of stars across the sky.

A cold breeze swept through and blew into Tom's hair. Making his brown hair swayed from the small gust of wind.