❤️•Highschool AU

Jock! Tord x Nerd! Tom

Tom is bored in his class. Chewing on the pink rubber eraser between his teeth. Tapping his checkered shoe on the school tiled floor.

Staring at the schoolwork in front of him with a look of boredomness. It is a quiet Monday. An early morning test.

Well.. it seemed to be quiet. Until,

Crumple, crumple.

The sound of paper being crumbled is right behind him. Tom felt a little annoyed at the sudden sound.

Then it proceeded to get tossed at the back of his head. A soft Norwegian laugh can be heard afterwards.

The paper fell to the floor. Tom turned his head. Glaring at the jock that is seated behind him.

A smug smile is presented on the jock's face – Tord.

Tom rolled his voids as he turned back around. Trying to focus on the test in front of him.

But suddenly he started to feel curious... His gaze landed on the paper that was crumbled and by his feet.

He leant down. Picking it up and unfolding it.

"Meet me at the rooftop after school."

The note said.

Tom scrunched up his nose as he turned his head. Tord is boredly tapping his wooden no.2 pencil on his desk.

Slowly Tord lifted his gaze. An eyebrow being arched upwards as he tilted his head.

A scoff left Tom's lips as he turned away. Pastel pink dusted on his cheeks in a slightest as he focused on his test.

"Psst." Tord makes the sound with his tongue and teeth to get Tom's attention.

Tom whispered-yelled. "What? I'm doing a test!" Tord softly chuckled in response.

Suddenly the teacher spoke up. "Tom, Tord. Please quiet down and focus on the test."

But of course.....

Tord laughed obnoxiously in the use-to-be quiet atmosphere. He placed his feet up on the desk.

"Teach, why would I do that?" He asked in response with a grin. Tom huffed silently. Observing the teacher and student.

"People are trying to work, Tord. I advise you to be quiet or leave the classroom." The teacher said sternly.

Tord gets up from his seat. He outstretched his arms and stretched. "There is no point in teaching us this stupid topic of geometry. It's not like we are going to use this when we get the fuck outta here."

"TORD LARSIN!" The teacher raised his voice. Making some of the preppy girls giggle and whisper to their friends.

"Yep, that's my name. Don't wear it out, haha." Tord winked towards the girls, making them burst out giggling and being flustered.

"Get. Out." The teacher says, pointing towards the classrooms door. Tord rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine. Grumpy pants."

Tord glanced up at Tom who is watching this whole thing. He smiled towards the brit and then left the classroom entirely.

The door slamming shut.

Tom rolled his voids.

"Good riddance..."

-After school: 3:45PM.-

Tom opened his locker. Shoving his textbooks into it. Picking up his checkered themed backpack as he slings it over his shoulder.