💙•Starboy AU☆

TW: SU1CIDE ATTEMPT, SLIGHT ANGST, RESOLVES INTO FLUFF.

(Listen to the relaxing playlist if you'd like.✿)

Tord,

exhaled softly as he laid on his back. The lush green grass tickling his bare legs. A small gust of wind occured and blew into the norsk's fluffed caramel colored hair.

His eyes sparkled in happiness as he glanced at the sky. Admiring the pastel colors of the sunset that is occuring above his head.

Sitting himself up – he looked at the waterfall. Since he is relaxing himself in the starbank forest. He gets up from his spot.

Strolling his bare-feet on the grass. Some of it stuck on his heels as he approached the waterfall to get a better view of it.

He raised his hands in the air. His oversized pastel pink star-themed sweater hugging his petite frame with comfort. Just in the slightest a pair of light-washed blue shorts are peaking out.

"Is it pretty?!" He exclaimed as he turned his head. But no-one. Nobody else was there with him.

He is alone.
He feels lonely.

He lowered his arms. A small frown crept up on his lips. He strolled himself to the water. Sitting on a large rock. He only dipped his feet into it.

Feeling the cold sensation hit his toes, he sighed in content. He tilted his head back. Closing his eyes as he takes in the nature around him.

Hearing the faint sounds of the water's stream, the birds singing faintly, and the wind blowing in a soft breeze.

Suddenly, crunch.

Tord opened his eyes. That was a leaf crunching by someone's foot. He turned his head.

There, he sees....

"Kittyboy!" Tord exclaimed as a smile began to rise up on his face. Scrunching up his freckled nose slightly as he waved his hand.

Tom chuckled as he gave a slight wave back. "Hi, Starboy." He greeted as he walked over. Tord carefully got up, but almost slipped.

"Ah!-" He yelped but was caught by the waist by Tom. Both of their faces are inches away from each other.

Blush started to rise on both of the young men's faces. "We.. uh... oops.. bumped! again...." Tord stammered out as he is helped off the large rock and back on the grass.

"You gotta be careful, Starboy. You can seriously get hurt. Make sure your feet are dry next time, the rock can get slippery." Tom explained with a small smile.

Tord rolled his heterochromia eyes. "You are not my doctor." He teased and grinned.

"I know. It's advise."

"Well thanks, Kittyboy." 

"Of course, Starboy."

They exchanged smiles towards each other. Before Tord lifted his head up and gasped.

"The first star is out! C'mon!" Tord beamed as he grabbed Tom's wrist and proceeded to pull him into the direction of the meadow of flowers.

"Oh-" Tom began to run with the Norwegian. His feet covered checkered Vans making a small clacking noise as he ran with the bare-footed male.

They reached to the meadow. Beautiful flowers of all sorts around them.

Taking a seat inside this meadow, the overwhelming scent of flowers hits their nostrils.