💙•Clingy bf

It is early morning, accordingly to the clock on Tom's dresser it said 7:30AM. Tom lets out a groan. Lifting his hand up as he placed it over his forehead.

He had a hungover. As Tom was about to sit up... He couldn't. He froze. Smiling a bit, he sees the red clad's arms around Tom's waist. His head laying on Tom's lap.

"Hon, hey. Hey. Wake up." Tom whispered. Patting Tord's back to try and wake him. But only got a grunt in disapproval.

"C'mon, Tord. I have a headache." Tom huffed as he tried to get up but Tord whined in response. His grip only getting tighter.

"Noo.. it's much to early to get up.." Tord sleepily replied as his eyes peered open. Looking at his boyfriend tiredly.

"Silly, I'm not saying you have to wake up. I'm saying I'll be right back." Tom chuckled afterwards.

Tord shakes his head. Huffing as he clinged onto Tom's waist. Burying his face into Tom's stomach. "Nuh.."

"Babe. C'mon." Tom scoffed lightly. Tord shakes his head again.

"Please."

"No."

"Please...."

"No."

"Oh, c'mon."

"Nuh-uh."

"Tord." Tom says a bit sterner. Tord peaked his head up. He smiled. "Hi." Tom sighed, a smile started to appeared. "hi."

"Now, can I get myself a pain killer? I promise, I'll be right back." Tom repeated.

Tord pouted. But let's Tom go. "Fine. Hurry because it's cold without you here.." he says, his voice getting quieter as he rolled over.

His back facing Tom. The checkered comforter blanket over Tord's top half. Tom leaned his head down. He kissed Tord's head. "Ok."

Tom gets up from the bed. He leaves the room. He walks down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

He sees Edd and Matt, eating bowls of cereal at the kitchen table.

"Hi Tom!" Edd greeted with a mouthful of eddsworld cereal. His voice is muffled by the colored fruity loops.

"Hi." Tom grumbled as he grabbed a cup from the cabinet. He filled it with tap water.

"Slept good?" Edd asks. Tom shrugged as he grabs the bottle of painkillers. He opened it. Then pops a pill in his mouth and uses the water to swallow it down.

He exhaled. "Yep." Then without anymore of a conversation, Tom walked himself back up the stairs.

Edd and Matt look at each other.

"Tom and Tord definitely slept together." Edd says to Matt. Matt shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, I heard the bed hitting the dang wall." The ginger explained.

Edd nearly choked on his cola as he cleared his throat. "Let's just.. enjoy this breakfast."

"Okay!" Matt beamed as the green clad and purple contuined to eat their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

-

Tom entered the room. He smiled. "Tord, I'm back." He mumbled as he shuts the door quietly.

Tord is on the verge of sleep. He has his back facing the door still. Tom quietly comes to the bed.

He crawled in. Wrapping his arms around Tord's waist as he cuddled closer to the norsk.

"Mm.." Tord sleepily hummed as he opened his eyes. Seeing Tom in the corner of his vision. He smiled. "Hi."

"Hi." Tom mumbled. Kissing Tord's neck sleepily. "Back to bed...?" He mumbled. His hot breath on Tord's hickey covered  neck from last night's events...

"Yes, back to bed." Tord mumbled in response.

The two fell asleep, holding each other.

The end.

(565 words.)