💙•Sweetheart

(heavy kissing involved ¡!)

The door swang open. The drunk blue hooded male stumbled inside. Pushing the Red hooded male inside. Both males are intoxicated with alcohol as they enter the home.

Lips are moving excitedly in sync. Soft pants and moans escaping there intoxicated lips. Hands exploring there bodies before they pulled back. Panting softly as they opened there eyes. Locking them onto each other.

"Fuck.." Tord panted softly but yelped when Tom pinned him onto the wall. His wrists above his head.

Tom began to grin as he leaned back and crashed his lips onto the norsk's. Tord hummed in the kiss, returning it as his wrists remained pinned above his head.

The British male's tongue entered inside of Tord's mouth, exploring it with an intoxicated lust.

Tord moaned softly in the kiss as his wrists were unpinned. He wrapped his arms around Tom's neck. His fingers tangling into the dark chocolaty colored hair as he moaned softly in the pleasurable kiss.

Separating there lips, they just stared at each other now. Panting in a hot mess as they keep there eyes locked in togetherness.

"You're so fucking pretty.." Tom muttered as he cupped Tord's cheek. Making the norsk let out a flustered whimper.

"I am..?" Tord mumbled. Tom replied, "yes, of course you are."

"You're handsome yourself.." Tord replied with a smile tugging upwards on his lips. His fingertips playing with the back of Tom's hair.

Tom sighed lovingly. "I really hope we don't forget this.." he leaned back in and kissed Tord's lips softly.

Tord returned the kiss. Then pulled back. "I don't want to forget." He says softly.

"I know.. maybe it's – it's not the alcohol.. maybe it's really what's in our hearts. Right?" Tom asks, staring at Tord.

Tord bit his bottom lip softly. He leant up and pecked the corner of Tom's lips. "If it's not the alcohol.. come to my room tomorrow morning."

Tom slumps his head on top of Tord's. Kissing the caramel colored locks of hair.

"Okay." Tom muttered. He really hopes he doesn't forget. This night means.. so much to them.

"Or.. come in the room with me?" Tom offered. Tord let's out a flustered gasp. Staring up at Tom now.

"Yeah, c'mon. I don't want you to be lonely tonight." Tom smiled as he wraps his arm around Tord.

Tord blushed. "But what if we wake up sober and you hate me again..?"he started to frown.

Tom shakes his head. "No, Tord. These feelings are not going away. I only hated you as a facade. I actually love you...I really do."

Tord looked down. Sniffling a bit. Tom immediately lifted Tord's face. "Hey, hey now.." he whispered.

Tord whimpers. "what.?"

"You're my sweetheart." Tom replied, leaning in and connecting there lips.

Tord felt a tear roll down his face. But he returned the kiss. Both of them kissed for a moment before pulling away.

Tom and Tord then head up the stairs and into Tom's bedroom. The door softly closed behind them.

The two males crashed on the bed, cuddling in there slumber.

(516 words.)