💙•Avoidance

Tom knew something was off. He just couldn't pinpoint it. He has been avoided by the communist for weeks now. It was strange. In fact.. he kind of misses Tord annoying him.

Currently, Tom is seated on the couch. Clicking channels on the remote at 3:45 in the morning. He couldn't sleep. His mind is racing. Maybe Tord was trying to plan something... Devious? The British male was unsure.

This was not like the commie at all, avoiding Tom for days at a time..? Yet talking with Edd and Matt like normal. Something off, Something strange.

Heartache stirs into Tom's chest. The sensation felt heavy on the blue clad's chest. His hand resting on his aching chest as he continues to flip through channels.

Playing some random broadcast - Tom picks up his flask and takes a swig of it. Tossing the remote down onto the coffee table in front of the red sofa.

"Lame." Tom muttered. But his head quickly span around when he heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs.

He sees a glimpse of red darting into the kitchen. Tom decided this was the best time. He needed to confront Tord.

"Commie!" Tom called as he walks into the kitchen. Tord turned his head when the brit entered.

"Hva?!" Tord shouts in reply in norwegian. His tone sounded annoyed.

"Tord, just talk to me for a sec!" Tom responded. Tord opened the cabinet. Taking out a cup and filling it with tap water.

Tord ignored Tom, again. Tom balled his fists. "Commie..." He muttered. Tord sighed, setting the cup down. "what the hell do you want?" He asked.

"More like, why do you keep ignoring me?" Tom asked. Tord sighs. Rolling his eyes and he started to walk out of the room.

"Commie!" Tom exclaimed as he grabs Tord's wrist. Yanking the Norwegian and slamming him into the closest wall. Pinning his wrists above his head.

"Eep..." Tord muttered as a bright red heat went across his face. Red just like his hoodie.

"Fuck, what?!" Tord sneered through his teeth as he attempted to squirm away but Tom wasn't having that. He made his grip tighter. Making the norsk wince quietly.

"Shut up. I'm the one asking the damn questions." Tom bellowed as he leant down, his face inches away from Tord's.

Tord fell quiet soon after this. His heart racing. Stomach full of butterflies. It made him feel nauseated. Lovesick, even.

"Why are you ignoring me? You have been ignoring me for the last four weeks. You hardly look at me. You don't even try to start fights with me. That isn't like you. What the hell is going on." Tom asked, his voice softening.

Tord tried to make an excuse, "I-i-" Tom cuts him off, "Shut the fuck up and be honest with me. Don't test me, commie."

The red clad's body relaxed. Which caused the grip on his wrists to loosen. Tom took a glance at Tord's wrists. He felt a pain if guilt hit his chest. He didn't mean to grip so hard. Red marks were on Tord's wrists now.

"I just wanted to avoid you.. because, Edd didn't want us to fight anymore. So, I listened to Edd." Tord makes up the lie on the spot.

Tom wasn't having that. He pressed his body close to Tord making the norsk silence up.

"Liar! You better tell me the fucking truth you commie bastard! You better just spit it out!" Tom shouts.

Tord rolls his eyes. "You really wanna know...?"

"YES!" Tom shrieked. Tord sighs, his eyes flicking back up at the brit. "Nah, I don't think I should tell you.." a smirk curled up onto Tord's lips.

Tom pressed Tord's wrists with more force into the wall. "G–gah!" Tord cried out a little in pain as he narrowed his eyes. "Faen deg..." He whispered the Norwegian insult.