❤️•Roses

Tom entered the house in exhaustion. he has been out at several different bars for the last 6 hours and he is just now returning home.

Exhaling out the scent of vodka, he stopped his footsteps when he noticed a rose petal on the ground.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he picks up the petal. A small smile began rising on his face. What is his boyfriend planning? He thinks to himself.

As he curled the room and headed to the stairs. He sees flower petals leading up the stairs. A soft chuckle left Tom's lips as he traveled up the steps.

Heading to his bedroom. He noticed the door. It was cracked. Tom tilts his head. He pushed open the door.

But blushed when he noticed a few candles around. And a bouquet of red and blue roses in Tord's hand, whom is standing in the middle of the room.

"Hi." Tord greeted with a charming grin. Tom blushed as he entered the room. Closing the door softly. "hey, honey." He greeted.

Tord sighed lovingly as he stepped over to his lover. Handing Tom the flowers. Tom muttered a thanks as he takes them. admiring the colors of the petals and how they shined from the candle lights.

"You were out all day and you missed your birthday." Tord informed, softly. Tom shifted his gaze up. "Today's my birthday..?" He asks.

Tord nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's why you went out to drink so much huh..? Just to forget about it?"

"I guess so." Tom responded, scratching the back of his head. Tord hummed. Watching Tom walk across the room and set the flowers into a vase.

"You like them?" Tord asks.

"I adore them." Tom responded.

Tord started to smile again. "C'mere, min kjære. You deserve a happy birthday."

Tom blushed as he walked himself over to his partner. Tord wraps his arms around Tom's waist. Tom wrapped his arms around Tord's neck.

Tord leaned in and kissed Tom's lips. Such a soft and passionate kiss is shared between the two men as they hold each other in a loving embrace.

They slowly separated there lips as they gaze into each other's eyes.

"Happy Birthday, Tom. my love. My everything ." Tord whispered into Tom's ear. Before kissing the blue clad's neck and jawline.

"Mm.." Tom shuddered a bit at the feeling, his stomach full of butterflies as he is affectionately rubbing Tord's back.

"You love me, that much?"Tom asks, a tear began rolling down his face. Tord lifted his head, using his thumb to wipe away the tear.

"Yes, of course I do. You mean the world to me. You're my everything. I adore you. Every day and every night. I will keep adoring you, caring for you, and loving you until the day that pass into death. Even death, I will love you. I will love you for eternity. Min Kjære, you mean everything to me. I will kill anyone for you and I will protect you with my entire well-being. I love you."

Tord swooned as he leaned in and kissed Tom's lips.

Tom returned the short kiss as the couple pulled back. Tord guided Tom to the bed.

They both lay in it. Blue and Red rose petals around them as they hold eachother in a loving embrace.

(553 words.)
(The end.)