❤️•CRISIS AU#2

Chains are bounded around Tom's bruising wrists. His head is lowered. Staring at the glow of the orange tint from the torch hanging on the wall.

He gasped softly, shuddering a little as he heard soft footsteps began to flood into his ears. They were walking down stairs.

Tom looked towards the sound. His hands are bounded behind his back. Followed by his ankles. He couldn't escape even if he wanted too.

A sinister grin grows onto the man's face that entered in the dark lightened room.

"Hallo." Tord whispered as he walked over. Grabbing Tom by the throat as he forced the british male to look up at him.

"Did you miss me?" Tord hummed as he stared deeply into the visor that is attached to Tom's face.

His red eye full of blood-thirst and insanity. Tom felt his throat tightened a bit before he stammered out.

"You–no!–you don't scare me–!"

Tord laughed a bit. "are you sure, Thomas? Because it seems like I do. Besides, you're probably still all shaken up from seeing them die ..." He trailed off.

Guiding his robotic hand to the corpses of Edd and Matt. In there shared cell, maggots and flies buzzing and crawling around them.

Tom clenched his teeth. "Tord! They were our friends!  Have you realized who you truly become?! You became a lunatic! A madman! This is stupidity! You're becoming too powerful hungry!" He shouted. "Not even just that, – just COMPLETELY INSANE!"

"No, no. I'm awake and alive.. Thomas. It took me awhile to wake up but I realize this is the best opportunity that I have done for myself. I have won. You have lost." Tord grinned as he grabbed Tom's jaw with his robotic hand.

"NOW LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE BECOME! THIS IS HOW IT FEELS WHEN YOU'RE BENT AND BROKEN! SO YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP AND RISE! REALIZE THAT YOUR DREAMS CAN SIMPLY BECOME A REALITY EVEN WITH KILLING OFF THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!"

"I WON'T TAKE THIS WORLDS ABUSE, I WON'T GIVE UP, THOMAS!"

"NO! YOU'RE THE ABUSER! YOU'RE THE ONE THATS ABUSING THE WORLD!" Tom cried out as he got pushed down to the floor.

Tord was on top of him with a glock pointed at Tom's head. His breathing was angered and full of rage.

"Don't you give up on me... You're everything I need, Tom." Tord whispered in a unnervingly way.

Tom felt tears fill his eyes. "No.. I'm not gonna die tonight." He clenched his jaw.

"No, we're not gonna die tonight." Tord sneered as he pulled Tom up. Dragging him to the wall and pinning him against it. Making Tom wince and cry out in pain from the chains digging in his wrists and ankles.

"Tom, I am not abusing the world. Listen to me–" Tord got off by Toms sobbing. "No!"

"No! Tord! No! You're a monster! You make my dreams not even comfort me! You make me feel like I'm not even real anymore! I feel like a caged animal..  yet I feel like... Oh, how I adore you, oh how I thirst for you... Fuck, I need you .. no matter how much pain you caused to me, I can't help but overdose with the amount of love I feel towards you." Tom broke down and lowered his head in shame.

Crying softly, tears rolling down Tom's cheeks, making the green visor spark in the slightest.

Tord grinned. "Is this how you really feel..?"

"OH, HOW I ADORE YOU!"
"OH, HOW I THIRST FOR YOU!"
"OH HOW I ADORE YOU......"
"THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL... Is... Insanity..."

Tom confessed as he fell silent into soft little sobs. Tord hummed, in a gentle manner he cupped toms cheek.

"Despite the lies that you're making, I'm gonna take your love for myself. All my love, is to help turn your tears into roses.. min kjære."  Tord comforted as he brushed his thumb against Tom's cheek.

"No, you'll never be alone again. When darkness is coming, you know I'm never far. I will protect you. I am the whisperer to hold you and love you. I will be the one who is going to guide you, you'll be safe with me just as long as you love me and cooperate, okay?" Tord began to grin again as he watched Tom lean into the touch.

Tom looked up at Tord with a painful and love-sick gaze. "You'll really be there for me..?" He asks.

"Always, I will be the whispers in the dark and light. I will be the guidance for you to be safe and sound. I had to get rid of Edd and Matt to protect you - and so that you're just with me and nobody else. If anyone else tries to hurt you, or anything of the sort I will not hesitate into bringing them down and murdering them just so you can stay with me. So you can love me and rule with me to conquer the world, as a couple, as two gods, forever."  Tord responded with this heavy tone of God complexity and lust for the other.

"Oh, Tord... I love you..  you're really still the same, aren't you..?" Tom whimpers as he witnessed Tord lower the Glock.

"Of course I'm the same, why wouldn't I be? I'm only doing what's best for me–us! What's best for us Min Kjære." Tord responded in a much more calmer tone.

"Do you love me, Tord? C'mon, just tell me. Tell me that you love me." Tom whispered, his 'eyes' underneath the visor are watery.

Tord takes in a breath. He grasps onto Tom's hands, in a much more genuine way.

"Tord... Take off the eye patch." Tom commanded softly. Tord tensed. Gripping onto Tom's hands now.

"Wh.. what ? Why?" Tord muttered.

"Just do it." Tom replied. The two let go of each other's hands. Tord did as he was told. He raised his fleshed hand up. Taking off the eye patch. Exposing the cloudiness, gray, lifeless blind eye.

Tom takes it in. Looking at the eye, the damaged part of Tord's face, and down to the robotic arm.

Tord felt... vulnerable. His eyes looked heterochromia now since of the opposite of colors. Red and gray.

"You're still so very handsome..." Tom muttered. Tord shot his gaze over to him. "You don't mean that." He snapped.

"I do, Tord. Alot..." Tom muttered in reply. "Now, can you please uncuff me..?"

"No!" Tord responded. "I just.. can't. You have to remain here for awhile. I just.."

"Oh please, Tord! Just let me be around you! Let me hold you! Let me cuddle you at night!" Tom shouted his loving pleas. Making the leader silent.

Tord got this cold look in his eye. He stared at Tom. "I just can't let you go right now. I'm sorry. I love you."

Tom doesn't say anything else. He felt numb. Having Tord guide him back into his cell. The barred door closes.

"I love you, Thomas." Tord says softly.

"I love-" Tom was interrupted by Tord's lips softly being pressed onto his own.

They kissed for a moment before pulling away. Tom was about to speak but Tord shakes his head.

"I know." Tord says, then turned on his booted heels. His cape swayed as he went up the stairs.

Leaving Tom once again,

Alone in the dungeon.