Chapter 19

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 19

"..."

"..."

We stared at each other's faces in silence.

It's only been 20 minutes since the team was formed, but the atmosphere was already destroyed compared to other teams.

Of course, it was because all the current team members had a premonition of the hellish group assignments that would unfold in the future.

'... Why did things turn out this way?'

I let out a deep sigh. At first, the team atmosphere, which was friendly and cheerful in its own way, suddenly changed when it was time to choose a song and creative field.

* * *

"Let's do our best!"

"Fighting!!"

"Let's get first place and get a benefit ticket!"

Obviously, the team atmosphere was not awful at the beginning. The balance of the final team was not so bad.

'Two A-class, two B-class, one C-class, D-class, and F-class each.'

It was a team that included all classes, but I expected the overall skills to be a little more stable than other teams.

Danwoo Ju had enough skills to be praised by Mina in addition, he is the vocal leader in Class D, and even the F-rank trainee only fell because of a mistake at the time of re-evaluation. Still, the first grade he received was a B-grade.

Furthermore,

"Wow!"

"Danwoo your the best!"

Ju Danwoo, the runner in the song choice order battle that was decided, showed an unexpected motor nerve and achieved splendid second place.

As 14 teams had to share 7 songs, the sooner the songs were selected, the better. In the midst of that, Danwoo Ju took second place, so we just had to think of a song we wanted to sing comfortably without worrying about anything.

In other words, in all areas, we could see that we were in a pretty good position from the beginning.

Among them, what enriched the team members hearts was the existence of Aiden Lee, who received favorable reviews even from experts at the time of individual evaluation.

He showed high-level arrangement skills at the time, and both vocals and dance showed solidity befitting an A class, so he was the ace of this team and <Design Your Idol> in name and reality.

That's why our team was so relaxed as if we had already won the group battle.

Until Aiden Lee, whom we were openly leaning on, made a bombshell remark.

"I want to do all the arrangements, lyrics, and choreography."

"Uh?"

"Yes?"

I couldn't hide my surprise at those words because what he said was truly a bombshell.

'...What kind of confidence-'

Whether or not I stared at him in shock, Aiden Lee had a bright face.

"If there are 1,000 votes for each field, if you choose all three, you get 3,000 votes for Benefit. So, isn't it better to do all three?"