Chapter 45

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter. 45

"Yoo-ha, stop!"

"..!"

I stopped my foot which was about to twist backward, as my team members watched and paused the music.

"Yoo-ha, are you okay?"

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Do Jihyeok and Cheon Serim asked with worried faces, I nodded quietly while wiping the sweat from my face.

While dancing, I was unable to finish and stepped on my feet due to a momentary loss of strength in my body.

Fortunately, Cheon Serim noticed me just before I fell, so I was able to give strength to my feet at the last moment, but I almost fell to the floor.

If I keep going like this, I'll have to avoid injuries such as spraining my foot.

'..Ugh..'

I shook my head several times vigorously enough to shake my brain. I know that even if I did that, the fatigue that was thick all over my body would not go away, but I had to do anything to wake up.

It's only been a day since the debuff took effect.

After the early morning practice I spent alone, I thought while practicing as a group.

'It feels like I went back to the beginning of my regression.'

Now, compared to the beginning of the regression, my abilities have risen beyond comparison.

However, the efficiency of practice did not improve at all due to the fatigue that weighed down the whole body obtained as a side effect of the boongbung drink and the consequent dull head rotation.

It's like the early days of regression when no matter what I did, my abilities didn't go up properly.

'...Damm it.'

I barely straightened my back amidst the dull pain felt throughout my body. While choreographing and detailing the details last night, I ended up having to stay up all day despite feeling extremely tired.

To be precise, the statement that I couldn't sleep was accurate. Even in my severe fatigue with drooping eyelids, I was remarkably awake.

'... I won't be able to fall asleep until the mission is over.'

The side effect of BungBung Drink, written as 'sleepless night', was both a debuff and a buff. I had no choice but to keep my mind intact and move my body, even in the midst of pain and fatigue which weighed all over my body.

However, even if my mind was forced to stay awake, it was inevitable that my body would become tired and dull, so the effectiveness of the practice was declining over time.

"Hyung, are you okay? Would you like to take a break for a while?"

"... I'll try to come to my senses. Sorry."

"Come on, Yoo-ha."

I left the practice room and went straight to the bathroom. Then, as soon as I got to the bathroom, I ensured no one was there.

"Status window."

Called the system again.

The reason was simple.