Chapter 33

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 33

Honestly, I had doubts when they said that  'Bingo' would be like a refreshing drink. When you hear Bingo, who the hell would think of refreshing?!

A lot of kids looked like visual centers in the team. The audience went wild when they said they did three creative parts.

After hearing they would do three, I went to the pit of suspense. I guess I will have to see a kindergarten show. What a waste of beauty.

As expected, idols are the ones who convey dreams and hopes !!!*^^*

I don't know what to say..... First of all, I have bombs in my head right now, and I don't know how to deliver them without rambling on.

They said the songs were decided by process maker, and I knew exactly what he was talking about. The character settings for each one were clear, and just... the charm exploded.

I can't even think of the original song as sexy anymore. I feel like a predator.

Each member gets time to shine and the acting of the kids who back up according to them was also natural.

In particular, trainees Aiden Lee and Won Yoo-ha continued to build up chords in the background, and the tone was truly fantastic... With a bit of exaggeration, it resonated in my ears like sirens

And Danwoo Ju, who rapped... Is now my husband. ^^

His appearance is a bit flashy and strong, so I wondered if a cool guy like this would suit me, but with this stage, I realized how narrow-minded I am.

And the highlight of this song, Won Yoo-ha, did an adlib with a high-pitched note. (You know, Yoo Yeon-yeon, that crazy high-pitched note), but he tore the stage to the point where I wondered if he was really crazy.

No, how does KRM teach kids? Do they send them to a secret base?! These guys are an agency that f*cking piles up gems through idols.

He took the highlight of the song of the group project using the original key, but he has high adaptability to the stage, his manners are great, and he's good at acting... Someone would think he's a career worker. I went home and looked at his profile again.

The reaction from the audience was crazy. Even thinking about it now, I'm dumbfounded.

Since I wrote this, I only wrote compliments, but this should be seen as a real review. Even if this group was made a stage full of people crammed together, it would still be a youth drama full of talent, and the production team honestly wouldn't have expected a result like this.

I have to bow to the group of 'Your Type' that fits the theme of the broadcast like this. Lastly, everyone cheered like crazy because the success story of the group moved them.

Members who caught my eye: To be honest, it was meaningless to pick just one person here, haha. ​​They all seemed like they would end up together, but Won Yooha, Aiden Lee, Ju Danwoo were really good, so if I had to pick one, I wouldn't. It would be these three.