Chapter 69

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 69

Happy 69th chapter~!

"Today's shoot would have a more ripple effect if the kid who sets the mood is the center. Can you truly trust Hyunjin to fulfill that role?"

"..."

"I don't know what happened, but Hyunjin doesn't seem to be in the right condition to stand as a center right now. The decision is yours. Think wisely."

Rio finished speaking and went back to his seat. In an atmosphere that subsided in an instant, the midterm evaluation continued.

The vocals and lyrics were well received, but the faces of the team members showed no signs of relaxation.

"Good work, everyone."

"...Thank you!!"

The midterm evaluation of the third contest ended in a bleak atmosphere that did not change.

* * *

Even at the filming site we arrived at, the team members only stared in silence.

Hyunjin, who wore makeup with a dark complexion, seemed to be desperately trying to appear oblivious, even though he was clearly aware of everything.

'Everyone seems to want to say something.'

Someone would have to take the bullet. All of us watched Hyunjin's poor condition deteriorate.

After the start of the training camp, except for the two days when we focused on creating and understanding the choreography or song, we never had a 'satisfying' practice.

There was nothing wrong with Rio's words. As he said, our team was unstable because the current center, Kang Hyun-jin, had lost himself.

-Well, I think you should try again...

-I think the beat was a little faster this time. Maybe the angle wasn't right...

-The form seems to be out of line now...

The formation keeps collapsing, and the beat is out of sync. He couldn't get the timing right from the beginning of the song.

There is no way that the flow of the performance that started from a mess will suddenly bounce back. It was all just practice that started awkwardly and ended in a pitiful way.

'Since it was confirmed through the mouth of a mentor, my team probably want to follow that idea.'

But the reason why they can't speak up...well..

I silently looked at the cameras lined up around me. From the practice room where the midterm evaluation took place to the filming set, the camera's red light relentlessly followed us without turning off for a second

That camera follows the trainees so they don't miss a single action or word.

The reason why the team members couldn't tell Hyunjin was simple.

'Because their reputation would plummet.'

Hyunjin has not had a proper narrative until now. He has top-notch skills, but there is no desperate background that viewers will pay attention to.

Due to his recognition, the trainees were in an atmosphere where debating Kang Hyun-jin could lead to certain death.

For me, more than them...