Chapter 114

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 114

The goal of this reality shoot was to unite the fandom formed in <Design Your Idol> and show the public OneDear's identity of self-production (creation), which continued from survival.

Among these, the most important thing was to show the members' new relationships.

'This combination still doesn't feel awkward.'

The public must still be unfamiliar with the idea of ​​putting the seven of us together and thinking of them as 'one team.' Each member's fandom probably doesn't consider themselves in the same 'camp.'

Therefore, it was important to show the process of the seven members who will be grouped under the name OneDear as a team.

'There's no reason to go with a fandom as torn as Aydin.'

In other words, through this reality show, I realized, 'That guy next to my favorite person is worth putting up with.' This means that a certain level of awareness must be instilled.

"Then, the first thing that needs to be decided is... The leader, right?"

As soon as all the members sat down in the conference room, Se-rim Cheon clapped his hands to get their attention and brought out the agenda that had been agreed upon the day before.

There are several positions in the group. Broadly speaking, things like main, lead, and sub.

In most cases, positions were determined by the company upon team formation to see where talent could be revealed, but OneDear had agreed to decide the position on its own.

'The only position to decide in the first place is the leader position,'

The reason everyone agreed not to decide on another position was simple.

'Because everyone is in the main position.'

Throughout the airing of <Design Your Idol>, the idol makers built up the perception that Aiden Lee and I were the main vocalists, Dan-woo Ju and Chan-hee Yu were the main rappers, Hyun-jin Kang and Ji-hyuk Do were the main dancers, and Se-rim Cheon was an all-rounder who could fit in anywhere.

As the group members all had high abilities, problems were bound to arise in determining positions.

'If one person becomes the main character, another person is bound to fall.'

Even if he took on a different position, such as lead or serve, fans who were accustomed to their 'favorite' taking on the main position would protest because this was like a battle of pride.

Therefore, in order to prevent that sensitive reaction, we decided not to decide on each other's positions, unlike in <Design Your Idol>.

'There was nothing we could do about the leader position.'

The leader was the person who commanded and led the group, coordinated opinions between members and the company, and, above all, became the face that introduced the team. Without it, it would have been a difficult position in many ways.