Chapter 186

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 186

OP: You may have noticed by now the frequent name-changing with Hyun Ji-oh... I'm finally just sticking to Hyun Ji-oh. Figuring out how this name works was more complicated than when I was trying to figure out if it was Yu or Yoo for Chanhee (they look similar in Korean.)  I'll make it Hyun Ji-oh for all future chapters, and I will to edit his name in previous chapters.

So it's not Geo, Hyunjio, Hyeonjio, or Jio.
It's Hyun Ji-oh

Sorry for the confusion.

With all final practice and rehearsals completed for the year-end stage at the AAwards, the ceremony was quickly approaching.

To attend the AAwards, which are held in a different country every year, OneDear busily boarded a plane and headed to Japan after finishing filming the last music show of the week.

However, Won Yoo-ha joined late due to his radio schedule, so rehearsals with LON had to be held without Won Yoo-ha.

"I'll be on standby! 3, 2... ... ."

Aiden Lee was rehearsing with LON and stared at any signs of Hyun Ji-oh before him.

Rehearsals went smoothly. Although only two versions were performed because of Won Yoo-ha's absence, the rehearsal went well without any problems, as if to prove that LON, like OneDear, did not prepare in vain.

But there was something off.

'Fun.'

LON's main vocalist, Hyun Ji-oh, showed a different side from usual.

Hyun Ji-oh, who appeared more gaunt than the last time we met, gave a formal greeting and did not open his mouth except during rehearsal.

Although I didn't have much to do with that person in the first place, since he was always smiling and was a person with a soft feel, the current change felt unfamiliar.

Above all, Aiden Lee couldn't help but feel curious about the entirely different aura from Hyun Ji-oh.

'Is it because Yoo-ha isn't here?'

Hyun Ji-oh acts very timid in front of Won Yoo-ha.

An attitude of being somewhat hesitant yet considerate without reason, even the way he was constantly watching Won Yoo-ha's thoughts.

'However... is that friendship?'

Aiden Lee thought that the relationship between the two was not good.

Although the two constantly worried about and cared for each other, they did not give off a feeling of intimacy. Instead, it felt like a battle.

"Aiden, I'm planning to leave first. Are you okay?"

"Ah, yes~."

However, today, Hyun Ji-oh did not show any of the sides he showed to Won Yoo-ha

Returning to the backstage, checking the movements and putting together the details, Aiden Lee was confirming a new side of the person named Hyun Ji-oh.

Hyun Ji-oh, who had been showing a passive and confused face until the last practice, appeared with a gaunt appearance compared to the last practice and then showed fierce concentration in the rehearsal.

He checks the movement line with a sensitive attitude, performs his part accurately, and even keenly checks the space where Won Yoo-ha, who is currently absent, will be placed. And finally, the way he captured every detail clearly made him look like a completely different person than before.