Chapter 73

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 73

『Would you like to search for Kang Hyun-jin's optimal route?』

YES(-50p)◀ / NO

The day I checked Kang Hyun-jin's trigger, I decided to use the newly acquired insight function.

The function of the insight was not free.

'What a money hog'

The total reward from the last ranking announcement was 50 points. And the system said that in order to open Kang Hyun-jin's optimal route, I would have to open the sub-mission.

I had already predicted in the short-form video that I would be the biggest villain in this contest, so I had no choice but to worry.

'... It's unlikely that I'll stay in first place at the next ranking ceremony.'

The number of votes is reset at each new start of the contest. As such, no one was sure if they would receive the same amount in the next contest.

Besides, I was aware that there were many so-called 'Muggle votes', or public picks, in the votes that made my current ranking.

In conclusion, the reason I thought I wouldn't be able to keep first place in the next ranking was simple.

'This time, many of the popular picks will fall.'

Popular picks often follow the trends and the amount of broadcasting right now. Kang Hyun-jin would obtain first place with a number of popular picks through existing recognition.

As such, public picks were highly flexible. This is because the votes are constantly moving according to the current image, rumors, and the amount of broadcasting.

'Perhaps the reason why I was able to reach first place this time is because I stole Kang Hyun-jin's existing votes to some extent.'

And the public image was essential to maintaining public pick. Proper broadcasting length, stage, all of that is important, but it is because you had to carry a 'good' image continuously.

My character created by <Design Your Idol> has never deviated from excellence.

A leader who takes care of others, a team member who takes care of public and private affairs, and a mediator who tries to smooth out conflict situations somehow.

In all narratives, I have always played the role of resolving the damage caused by someone else's discord. And the public immersed themselves in that idea and voted for me.

But in this contest, I won't ride that image because that image will be completely transferred to Hyunjin Kang.

'I'll get the exact opposite image.'

In this contest, unlike before, I will be seen as a trainee who is trying to take advantage of others by causing trouble and conflict because of my greed to occupy the center.