Chapter 113

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 113

"I hear you."

CEO Ha Seung-hyuk answered and picked up the tablet PC that was on the table. Two music files were floating on the screen of his tablet.

"One is a song that KC ENM had previously supplied, and the other is Aiden's song. Among the songs supplied, two songs were left as voted on by the Road Enter A&R team's employees."

"That means... ... ."

The number of songs that KC had in stock must have been quite large. However, only two of them survived, and the fact that they included Aiden Lee's song... ... .

'... The possibility had already been acknowledged.'

I looked at CEO Ha Seung-hyuk with a shocked face. Even though Aiden Lee's song was saved until the end, we realized that he was just discussing the investment value and looking at our reactions.

CEO Ha Seung-hyuk played one of the songs on the tablet PC without saying anything. Then the members' eyes changed. While the six people listened carefully to a song that might become their debut song.

'This... ... .'

As soon as I heard the intro of the song, I could feel that it was very catchy.

The reason was simple.

'This is Aydin's debut song.'

 The song that CEO Ha Seung-hyuk played was the debut song of Aydin, who was the project group of <Design Your Idol> before my return.

Aydin started with a slightly subdued pop dance song based on the addictive guitar sound of the past.

Aydin's direction was an object of admiration worthy of the word 'IDEAL' included in the group's name. In the debut song, Aydin included images of boys wandering through the dark into the light to bring that concept to life.

A moderately stylish concept to solidify the fan base already formed through <Design Your Idol> and a trendy sound aimed at summer. A song that strikes a good balance between easy listening and concept.

Immediately after its release, Aydin's debut song 'Beyond the Wall' achieved moderate success, killing two birds with one stone.

But the problem lay elsewhere.

'The composer caused a sexual crime incident.'

The composer who composed the song was charged with sexual violence near the end of Aydin's first year.

The start was brilliant, but the ending was not good. In the end, 'Beyond the Wall' ended up being an uncomfortable song for Aydin's fans.

It's become a song you can't stop listening to, but it's also somewhat eerie.

"... Good."

"I like it too."