Chapter 161

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 161
RPR

I was speechless at the unexpected words.

"Hyung, do you remember what you did while coming to Seoul?"

When Serim asked that question, I immediately nodded. It was natural. Since I didn't faint, there was no way I wouldn't remember something like that.

My memory of leaving the event venue was clear. I came out after greeting the fans outside the venue, and then...

"..."

"You don't remember, right?"

As I was trying to remember, I had no choice but to keep my mouth shut.

Everything was clear until we set off, but after that, it was blurry.

"You were neither sleeping nor awake the entire time. We stopped the car in the middle and wondered if you should go to the hospital first. You didn't know that either?"

I didn't have time to figure out who was talking about what around me. I only had a vague memory of constantly thinking about something in my head.

What I thought while coming was no different from what I thought when I came home.

Risks from this incident, ways to reassure fans, responses...

-No, what are you going to do with me?

"..."

And there is one memory that has been on my mind the whole time.

-Do you think I brought you here to do business or charity? Who was the one who failed to properly repay the support you received over the past three years, and now we are being punished financially for it?

The memories of that time returned to me now... Before my contract expired, I went up to my drunken boss and begged.

-How can a bastard called a leader have no abilities like this? If you're the face of this team, shouldn't you have done something before it was all over?

I spoke to Lee Heemin when there was half a year left until the contract was renewed.

Unlike Haoran, who left for China after the group was disbanded, and Kwon Hyukgyu, who decided to start a business with support from his family, Lee Heemin was stuck in place when our activities ended.

That's why I went to Lee Heemin and asked him to persuade the president.

-I have never once felt that our members were properly supported. No matter what I say, the company never listen properly. Our opinions are always ignored.

-So that's what you're complaining about? All other agencies do this too, so what should they do about me? Did you come all the way here to argue about that?

Following those words, I went to see the president partly out of sense of responsibility and partly out of desperation.

Unlike Lee Heemin, once my activities ended, it was completely over for me. I wanted to somehow seize even just one opportunity and find a way out.

-... I didn't come here to argue. I came here to ask for a chance. There isn't much time left until the contract expires. Please let us be active one more time. Whether you consider renewing the contract or choosing to let it expire, please postpone your decision until later.