Chapter 68

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 68

A slump is way worse than you think.

It makes you forget how to sing, immobilizes your body, and eventually makes you afraid to stand in public.

Yesterday becomes a distant memory. You're lost in a void. There is no turning back. You're going to fall into the pit.

'A year and a half... I think?'

After I went through a slump in the past, I was able to overcome it to some extent.

The slump that lasted until after my debut slowly disappeared as I completed a certain amount of activity. Of course, at that time, Lightning had already been known as a flop.

Even if I hadn't gone through a slump at that time, Lightning would not have risen to the top. I knew that. Still, in the 2nd or 3rd year, when I continued my activities and failed to produce good results, I felt a sense of shame.

'Then another slump came.'

And that slump continued for the rest of the promotion period.

In the end, it was around the 4th year, when the activities ended completely, that the slump ended. Everything had already been ruined at that time, so I guess I became free.

Free to commit suicide.

'But it looks like Kang Hyunjin has already overcome it once.'

From the first grade evaluation until now, Kang Hyunjin has never shown skills below expectations.

On the contrary, he showed off his vocals and dance skills that were more developed than when he appeared on <Catch Talent>. He even left a mark on the idol makers as the center of 'Look' at the beginning of the broadcast.

It was at the start of this contest that Hyunjin Kang's ability suddenly began to decline.

It means that something changed during the time period when he was "eliminated."

"... Sorry for interrupting the flow; let's practice again."

"Hyung, is it okay if you rest?"

"Tomorrow is the midterm evaluation.. I have to try my best."

Kang Hyunjin returned to the practice room with water dripping down his face.

The other trainees took their positions in formation with worried looks.

"I will begin."

While moving my body in line with Kang Hyunjin's lead, I checked his status..

"...!"

And I couldn't help but be surprised.

Hyunjin Kang

Detailed characteristics:

Specialty (Singing): C+ (Debuff: C-)

Specialty (Dancing): S- (Debuff: B)

Attractiveness (Appearance): S-

Attraction (Atmosphere): A

Skill (Expression): S (Debuff: C+)

Skill (Concentration): B- (Debuff: C-)