Chapter 164

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 164

"Isn't it a little early to be active?"

"... ... ."

After safely leaving work, I entered the waiting room and changed my clothes. While I was looking at the script for the broadcast, I suddenly heard a voice and took a deep breath.

I felt this way when I was taking concept photos and videos related to radio, but I couldn't hide my irritation at the fact that I would have to keep seeing him for at least six months from now.

I looked in the direction where the sound came from. Baek Yi-hyun, standing in the doorway, was quietly looking at me.

Before I could figure out what he was staring at, he quietly opened his mouth.

"The wound is still there?"

"... Because I fell. Just a little chafed, but I'm fine."

I answered roughly, clenching my fist as if covering my palm.

Nevertheless, I was about to say another word when Baek Yi-hyun continued to look at my palm. Suddenly, I saw him turn his head and look somewhere else.

"... What about that one?"

"Oh, hello. This is OneDear manager Jeongsik Hwang."

Baek Yi-hyeon looked at the manager who was newly in charge of OneDear with a strange look.

However, the question was soon resolved.

"When did you join the company?"

"Yes?"

"Hyung, could you please buy me some coffee for a moment? I think I need to come to my senses before the broadcast starts."

Baek Yi-hyun smiled lightly and asked questions to the manager as if he were being interrogated.

"Uh? Eh, okay."

The manager tilted his head at my unexpected request, but bowed to Baek Yi-hyeon, took his wallet, and went outside. Baek Yi-hyeon, who was watching the manager Hyung leave, opened his mouth as if he felt sorry.

"I don't need coffee."

"I didn't even plan on giving it to you in the first place. What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

Baek Yi-hyun sat back in his chair and replied lazily. It was natural that I became even more wary after seeing that.

"Why are you curious about useless things?"

The guy's intention was clear when he suddenly asked about when the manager joined the company. Baek Yi-hyeon was curious about whether the manager was an employee of the 'former' management team.

"It wasn't a strange question, was it?"

"What?"

"I mean, people who have experienced something dangerous because of their company are worried that something like that might happen again. I think it was a question that needed to be asked."

Baek Yi-hyeon added, "I guess it wasn't common sense," and tilted his head slyly.

I didn't laugh at that.

'It's a common sense question.'

Worrying about people who have gone through difficult times.