Chapter 52

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 52

"Yoo-ha, are you okay?"

"..!"

I raised my head in amazement as someone's hand momentarily touched my shoulder. Do Jihyeok came near me and was looking at me worriedly.

"Aren't you tired? I heard you stayed up all night."

"Ah yes, I'm fine. I slept for a while in the practice room."

I answered moderately and relieved my sore throat.

The day of the second contest approached before anyone knew it. Currently, with all of my hair and makeup done, I was sitting in the waiting room for trainees and watching the performances of other teams in the first order with my teammates.

"Really? I haven't seen you sleep in a bed all this contest."

"Really. Why would I lie?"

Do Jihyeok looked worried at my answer, but I really didn't feel too much fatigue this time.

Because today I was in the most active state of the whole week.

Sudden Mission: Practice is the only way to survive – Success!

Conditions for success: Achieve 40 hours of personal practice (clear)

Success Reward: Fatigue -400, sleepless night canceled, desired stat +1

'It was close.'

It has been six days of practice with my teammates during the day, and practicing alone at night. Thanks to the 40 hours of personal practice, I managed to finish only when the sun rise the day of the contest.

Thanks to the disappearance of the fatigue that was applied to my body every moment as a side effect of the bungbung drink, today's physical condition could be said to be the best throughout the past week.

The burden of not sleeping for a week and practicing non-stop must have stockpiled, but it was nothing compared to if I got the debuff.

'If I had completed it any later, I would be in a hospital instead of on stage.'

No matter how effective the fatigue pill was, the constantly increasing fatigue would have dulled the body, and if a random stat-lowering penalty was added, the perfection of the stage would have been significantly lowered.

That's why my condition was really good, but this one guy didn't seem to believe me at all.

"What a lie, I saw you practice without sleep this morning. Hyung, are you a robot? What happened to the battery?"

It was Yu Chan-hee, whom I met in the practice room every morning for the past week.

However, unlike before, I didn't pay much attention to Yu Chanhee reacting sharply to me and shooting at me.

It was because a few days had passed since Yu Chan-hee's sudden change of attitude, and I had learned some of his behavior patterns during that time.

'So that means...'

-Don't overdo it. Go in and go to sleep. Why are so worried?

'... He's secretly a tsundere.'

As if to add confidence to that guess, Yu Chan-hee spoke sarcastically and looked sideways. I gave him an appropriate answer.