Chapter 127

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 127

Tring!

"... ... ?"

On the day of the showcase, I woke up to the familiar sound of a notification and could not hide my doubts about what I saw beyond my still blurry vision.

'... What? Oh, come on.'

『System update complete!』

Basic reward: A lucky roulette ticket is provided.

『Lucky Roulette Ticket 1 Time』

Do you want to use it?

YES◀/ NO

A status window that hadn't even been called up was floating around, and the golden button to turn the lucky roulette was flashing before my eyes.

"... ... ."

Feeling somewhat uneasy, I looked at the lucky roulette button that appeared in front of me.

'...Can I turn this off?'

The fact that the system, which had been quiet for a while after the last final contest, suddenly rewarded me somehow felt like a trap.

The system was previously updated, probably because of the prior error.

At that time, the Admin, or Administrator, inspected the system and repaired the system that had been broken.

After that, I couldn't play the lucky roulette because my luck level had dropped to the bottom, and since it was a preparation period for activities, I didn't have to accumulate any achievements, so I didn't feel any changes in the system.

'... There must have been something going on.'

The system seemed to be preparing something in response to the change in its own way.

It is unclear whether the error has really completely disappeared or what will come out when you spin the roulette now that you have lost your title.

"... Use."

I went back and forth, deciding if this was the right call. Ultimately, I had no choice but to choose the lucky roulette wheel.

The only way to find out what happened is to hit it.

'I need to check whether the system is currently friendly or hostile to me.'

After taking a deep breath, I used the lucky roulette ticket.

Immediately after, the lucky roulette shaped like a RoX machine appeared before my eyes and started spinning furiously.