Chapter 26

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 26
RPR

"No, hyung."

When everyone was hesitating, not knowing how to respond to Hwang Young-oh's request, Aiden Lee cut him off.

"...Why?"

Hwang Young-oh's face dropped as Aiden Lee spoke calmly with an unreadable expression.

"I think we should let Yoo-ha go for a more certain victory."

"... Are you saying I'm not good enough?"

Hwang Young-oh spoke in such a sharp tone he made me do a double-take at the cameras lined up around me.

Since there are about a hundred trainees gathered in one space, and this is a semi-break, the camera did not mark all the trainees.

The PDs were walking around the auditorium with their cameras, standing next to the trainees who had a lot of reactions. They weren't interested in our side.

That's why I haven't shown much emotion. The cameras will come and film the conflict.

"Do whatever you want. I'm fine."

I spoke quickly to calm the situation. Hwang Young-oh's expression brightened, but on the contrary, Aiden Lee's face hardened to the point where it was incomparable.

"No."

"...Aiden, I'm fine."

"You might be okay, but I'm not okay."

"You are self-righteous."

Aiden Lee's face cooled down as Hwang Young-oh spoke but then curved his mouth downwards and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Wait, Aiden..."

Hwang Young-oh was already heartbroken. If Aiden Lee responded with anger, the situation would have been entirely catastrophic.

With that in mind, it was time to stop Aiden Lee.

"The most self-righteous person here is Won Yoo-Ha."

"..!"

I was at a loss for words.

"You can't just think of yourself. You have to think of the team. Remember what the goal is. Choosing what to keep and what to lose is essential."

"Hey, Aiden..."

"But neither Yoo-ha nor Young-oh can do that right now. Don't you want to have a video PR ticket? Why don't you think of the whole picture? Why don't you think about the effects your actions have?"

"Wait a minute..."

To prevent the situation from escalating, Danwoo stopped Aiden, while Hwang Young-oh kept his mouth shut with a shocked face.

Aiden sighed as he looked at anwoo, who carefully grabbed his arm. Then he brushed his hair roughly and sat down.

"Anyway, my opinion is you should not go. I have no intention of losing. If I wasn't sure if I should go, I wouldn't go either."

"..."

Hwang Young-oh looked at Aiden and sat down quietly. At this point, he couldn't force himself into 'Visual Gap.'

"All participants in the 'Visual Gap' battle, please come up to the podium!"

Just in time, the words of the MC resonated throughout the auditorium. The team members, looking at each other awkwardly, cheered Aiden and me, as we reluctantly got up with forced smiles.