Chapter 185

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 185

Before returning, after failing in the debut group and leaving KRM Entertainment, I had no contact with the LON members.

Part of it was because I was busy looking for a way to survive, but the biggest reason was something else.

'Someone who is no longer in the same company is contacting you for no reason.'

Even though I had been living and practicing in the same dorm for several years, I was no longer a KRM trainee.

I didn't want to confuse people who were already having a hard time preparing for their debut by contacting them for no reason. Because I didn't turn out well.

I became close friends with the LON members. We exchanged news a few times after I left the company, but after they found out that I was avoiding them, it became rare for them to contact me first.

I didn't feel sad. There was no way I didn't know that they were considerate of me, who couldn't come to my senses easily after my parents passed away, and more than anything, I knew that they were busy with their schedule.

Therefore, just as my seniors did with fellow trainees who did not debut, I thought that I would go through the natural process of becoming distant from them.

-Yoo-ha, how are you? If it's okay, I was wondering if we could meet up... ... .

But Hyeonjio was different.

Even if I did not contact him, gave short answers, or showed signs of outright avoiding him, Hyeonjio did not stop contacting me consistently.

I felt grateful and sorry. I couldn't help but feel grateful when he tried to keep in touch by sharing news in between their busy schedules, and sorry when I couldn't accept it with ease.

"Last time I told you not to feel guilty."

However, I soon started avoiding contact with Hyeonjio for other reasons. I realized that his attitude was somehow different from before.

"Like I said last time, it wasn't your fault that I failed in the debut group. There's no reason for you to compensate for that, and there's no need for me to feel pressured to somehow do well."

I don't know why, but Hyeonjio was acting as if he owed me a debt of his heart, and as a result, he couldn't let me go.

I thought it was guilt because Hyeonjio acted like he was anxious because he couldn't pay me back.

"... I know, Yoo-ha. I've been thinking about that for a long time since we last talked about it. I was too presumptuous... ... ."

"That's not it. Hyeonjio, you... ... ."

However, it soon occurred to me that there might be another reason for that behavior.

"... You don't even try to bump into me anymore. As if you're scared."

It's a really strange thing to say, but it made me think that Hyeonjio was afraid of me.

"... Me?"

Hyeonjio asked back with a puzzled face. I nodded, looking at his face that was gradually becoming white.

At first, I thought it was because Hyeonjio felt guilty about something that wasn't his fault that he gave up everything before even bumping into me and wished me well as much as he could.