Chapter 117

★ The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 117

After my alliance with Ju Dan-woo was concluded, I revealed to Ju Dan-woo who my Manito was.

Ju Dan-woo noticed this and secretly revealed to me that he was Aiden Lee's manito, and only then did I understand why Ju Dan-woo had not formed an alliance with Aiden Lee.

'It was an impossible alliance from the beginning.'

There was a reason why Danwoo Joo had no choice but to send Aiden Lee back. No matter how Danwoo Ju was, he couldn't have revealed his true identity to his 'friend' first.

As I was leaving the company with the other members who decided to finish practice and go back to their dorm, I snuck up on Danwoo Joo.

"Have you decided what to bring Aiden?"

"I heard Aiden say he was tired the other day, so I prepared some multivitamins. I want to bring him this... ... ."

"Then I'll put it on his bed. Since it's the same room anyway, I think it would be easy to leave it there. No, I think you can just adjust the timing too."

"What about Yoo-ha? Do you have anything to bring Jihyuk?"

"I remembered last time he said his legs hurt, so I prepared something to relieve his pain."

Over the past four days, each member has been secretly giving gifts to their 'friends'. Gifts were purchased using free time between schedules or by asking the manager for a favor.

'There are about two left.'

Over the past four days, I have done one 'good deed' for Do Ji-hyuk.

It was a minor thing, but since Do Ji-hyuk was so perceptive, there was a possibility that he had already discovered my identity.

After the first good deed, I deliberately took a break of about two days. However, with only three days left until the end of the week of Manito, it was time to do the next good deed.

"Hyung, please make it a point to intentionally leave a gift for me. If Jihyuk asks something, he can answer appropriately."

"Yeah, I got it."

Ju Dan-woo nodded at my words. We fell silent as we joined the other members to get into the car.

Aiden Lee and Do Ji-hyuk probably wouldn't have immediately suspected me and Ju Dan-woo even if they saw us leaving the gifts.

You might think it was an intentional act of confusion or that he had formed an alliance with someone and delivered the gift on his behalf. However, you can't exclude me and Ju Dan-woo from the list of suspects.

But in any case, the goal would have been achieved.

'Because I'm trying to draw attention to one side.'

When a person directly witnesses an action, his/her attention is bound to be focused in that direction.

I won't try to exclude the other members as suspects, but Do Ji-hyuk will have no choice but to keep an eye on Ju Dan-woo, and Aiden Lee will have no choice but to keep an eye on me.