Chapter 29

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 29

"Homma, would you like some water?"

"Thanks."

An office worker fan who loved Sungjin of 'Floyer' until recently was brought down to Gyeonggi-do today by a fellow KPOP fan.

'I didn't intend to use my annual leave.'

The office worker fan thought so and drank water while clicking her tongue. In the meantime, Homma was thoroughly checking her camera by her side.

"You enter first, I will fall back. Unnie, go forward."

"You want to secretly take pictures?"

"I have to take pictures... How could I not when it's my baby's first stage..."

Looking at Homma, who sneakily pulled out her camera in case a staff member catches her, the office worker sighed with a worried face.

'Is he that good...'

The office worker fan, who recalled the early days of the Homma's favorite idols, nodded to herself. Her love this time was bigger than all the rest.

She thought of the name of Homma's new bias, a trainee from KRM Entertainment, who brought her to this point.

She came down to Gyeonggi-do even consuming a precious annual leave. It was all because of her curiosity. Who the new favorite of her close former top seed so of Sungjin, is.

The office worker fan and Homma were so-called 'virtuous mates' who held Sungjin as their bias and met while working as a Floyer fan.

In the early days of Floyer's debut, they followed each other's accounts from the time the fandom was just born on Whisper, one of the social networks, and soon started talking.

Worker fans mainly used their time and money after work to produce goods and take charge of events, while Homma, who was a student at the time and now a freelancer, took advantage of her professional advantages to shoot high-quality content and release it to the fandom.

The two of them have been 'fan girls' together for 4 years in that they both have the same favorites.

Same ult and bias.

The two of them thought they had found perfect fan buddies, and exchanged messages almost every day and did fan activities together.

'Sungjin... A bitch that will fall into hell.'

That is until Sungjin, the common denominator of the two, had an accident and bounced off.

After Sungjin's accident, the two didn't talk for a while. It was because they were wary of each other's thoughts.

'I wasn't sure what her opinion would be like.'

I couldn't tell if it was a 'We're over' or 'Let's Trust My Idol' situation, so I couldn't bear to send a message, but a notification arrived right after the news of Sungjin's enlistment in the army was announced.

[Homma: He got put on the front lines. I'm not the only one who wants to kill Sungjin.]

And from that day on, the two would exchange curses on Seongjin and lament about each other's lives, unlike before, when they were full of joy.