Chapter 53

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 53

"Hey, did you vote?"

"Vote for what?"

"Aren't you watching <Design Your Idol>?"

As most of the members of a 9-year-old idol group, CX enlisted in the military, a high school student fan who was enduring the wait shook his head at his friend's question.

"<Design Your Idol>, you vote for the battle contest stage from yesterday to tonight. Two teams of six  compete for one song, then the number of views on MeTube, the results of likes, and the number of votes in the on-site evaluation are added together, and one team is dropped, and the other continues."

"Ugh, I'm not into survival."

"Your favorite song is here! The center interpreted it, and they did a pretty good job."

"The CX song is a contest song?"

Curious about what the friend said, the high school fan moved to the seat beside her and looked at the tablet screen. It was a video of a team wearing neat silk shirts.

"What? Is this a CX song?"

"This is a different team. Their opponent is where my bias is."

"Who is your favorite?"

"Do Jihyeok."

Do Jihyeok, isn't he a runaway? I think I saw it in a community thread

That thought popped into his head for a moment, but the high school fan didn't say it out loud. It was because he had a premonition that his friend's expression would sour if he said that nickname, which would be derogatory no matter who heard it.

Instead, the high school fan, who was interested, sat next to his friend and naturally brought one earphone that the friend was wearing in his ear.

The high school student fan watched the trainees on the screen performing hard.

The melody line heard below the song, which was arranged close to R&B, was familiar.

"Is the contest song 'Same and different?' That fairy song?"

The sound that seemed to float was clearly lowered, and underneath it was a heavy drum rather than string instruments, so it felt completely different from the original song. However, the softness of the original song still remained.

'Nice arrangement, good concept.'

The concept seemed to have changed from Changeling to a boy in love. High school fans who didn't like the original song's fairy concept could see the stage without feeling too much opposition.

PRD: Changeling is a child surreptitiously or unintentionally substituted for another. (in folklore) an ugly, stupid, or strange child left by fairies in place of a pretty, charming child.

However, in the meantime, the high school fan felt puzzled.

"Didn't you say six people per team?"

According to my friend, it was because the number of team members which should have been six per team, was missing a member.

To the high school fan's question, the friend clicked his tongue and answered.

"Ah, one member of this team quit"

"They quit?"

"Yes, he got injured and got off right before the stage. He was the main rapper, but Ju Danwoo took the position."