Chapter 54

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 54

The stage continued even while the high school fans couldn't take their eyes off Won Yoo-ha.

- It seems to disappear soon

In my blurry life

- Fragments of truth revealed

Swallow even the reversed fate

-Finally, face us

-The more dangerous it is, the more for you

With the purple lighting changed again, over the city behind the screen, words and messages as if there were errors were sent and then cut off repeatedly.

The trainees formed a triangle over the distorted piano sound and stood facing each other as they performed point movements covering their eyes.

Then, after bouncing and bending their upper bodies, the choreography of passing each other as if crossing each other's bodies again drew reactions from the audience.

The music rose amid the accelerating background music, and the trainees gathered in the center again as if arranging a formation.

Cheon Serim, who appeared in the middle, walked out of the center. The formation gathered around Cheon Serim's hand gestures spread again, and they continued their neat step movements.

-Woo~

Your unknown play

-You look like you've found an exit

Become a sniper who has lost his target

-Inevitably focus on you

The world in my sight is clear

The second verse, which began like that, had a completely different atmosphere from the first verse. The trainees performed a pair choreography on top of the rich sound as if they had gained a little more energy, and the movements of stepping out and falling to the side were repeated.

The movements seem to be approaching each other, and then they would intersect and move away. The movements change off-beat, as if one is chasing and someone is running away.

The high school fans had no choice but to watch the stage as if possessed by the ever-changing formation, as if they didn't want to miss a single second.

-I want you

Anywhere and whenever

-Eraser to erase your doubts

Fill in the blanks in our story

The trainees, who showed a well-rounded group dance through point choreography that seemed to shoot a gun along with flashy steps, bowed low in a V-shaped formation before they knew it.

And among those members, one appeared with a bang.

-A burning question mark like a stigma

The trademark you left behind

Yoo-ha showed off a powerful, confident rap.

˚.

- Take a shot, take a chance