Chapter 51

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 51

Anyway, since all six spots were filled, I moved on to the next one. And I met Yu Chanhee at the starting point of the track and put my arms around him.

"Are you ready?"

"...Yes"

Awkwardly, we started walking.

Since Yu Chanhee and I are almost the same height, it was easy to do the two-person tripod. We smoothly rounded the track and returned to the starting point, and soon picked up one of the balloons in the basket.

Yu Chanhee took his hand off my shoulder and slightly averted my gaze as he spoke.

"Hyung, wear the sandbags."

"Um, yes."

Since I couldn't hold Yu Chanhee, who was slightly bigger than me, it would be the most reasonable to do roles like this.

I followed Yu Chanhee's words, put sandbags on my feet, bent my back with an elephant's trunk, and spinned around ten times. In an instant, my vision blurred, and my head spun.

I finally stood up after turning ten laps, tolerating countless twists of my feet.

"Ah-"

FLOP—

And now I'm in the sand.

"Wahhahahaha!"

"HAHHAAHHAHAAH!"

"Ah! Yoo-ha hyung!"

"Yoo-ha!"

Oh, wow this hurts.

"...Oww."

I tried to get up from my seat, attempting to straighten my restless vision, but I failed.

...My situation looked very ugly, my feet were caught in sandbags.

"Wahhahaha!"

"Hahahaha!!"

"Ah~! Group 4! This is an unexpected development!!"

The other trainees laughed and went wild as if they were watching a comedy show, but on the contrary, I was actually in severe condition.

'... No, this is crazy.'

I can't stand the weight of a real sandbag?

I sat down with a bewildered face and gasped for breath. I couldn't control my body to the point where I was shocked.

'You have to get up. Get up, Yoo-ha. Get up.'

If I don't get up, the atmosphere will be screwed. Then, my image will be ruined.

I put my hands on the floor and pushed myself to stand up.

"Give it."

Snatch-

"...!"

Chanhee glanced at me and spoke in a sly, condescending tone.

I barely lifted my head and looked at him as he ripped off the sandbags hanging from my feet. Yu Chanhee frowned and started kicking them off instead.

"Ah! I told you to eat more! He is sick so I will replace him!! Is that okay?"

"Ah, trainee Yu Chanhee~! Are you a knight in shining armor? Only one person is allowed to do a mission!"