Chapter 34

The Second Life Idols Lucky Plan – Chapter 34
RPR

At that time, I was dumbfounded why I was given such strange items, but now when I think about it, I feel like the system really gave me 'luck'.

I would be in the hospital if it wasn't for BungBung drink.

'Does the window know the future...'

My current stamina stat obtained through synchronization and stat selection ascending ticket is C. I barely managed to rise to a C grade. I wouldn't have been able to overcome this without a cheat code.

I opened the status window with the intention of using a BungBung drink to live today. At the very bottom, where my name and stats were written, there was an icon that didn't exist until recently.

When I clicked on the emoticon that imitated a famous company's anti-fatigue bottle, a translucent system window immediately appeared in front of my eyes.

BungBung Drink (Remaining: 27)

Relieve 24 hours of fatigue in 1 second!

A special anti-fatigue medicine that restores you to the best condition!

During cumulative consumption, side effects may occur with a certain probability.

Would you like to consume a bottle?

YES/NO

Without hesitation, I pressed YES, and felt the pain in my forearm, subside as if it never existed.

I have been awake for almost 80 hours now using the power of BungBung drink. I was practicing until 6 pm, and doing my part-time jobs during the evening hours and dawn.

'Although there are side effects...'

Still, my situation was too urgent to endure without using the BungBung drink.

I was planning to use the item as it is and roll with it for about a month. .

I let out a small sigh, exercised my neck, and played with my hands again. I had to go somewhere else after work. There was still one more part-time job left for today.

* * *

After returning from a part-time job at the distribution center at dawn, I returned to the agency.

First of all, I finished the dance training scheduled in the morning and moved to the restaurant for lunch, and during that time I was able to face an unexpected person.

"Hey Yoo-ha."

"Hello, long time no see."

I lightly greeted Hyun Jioh in front of me and received the side dishes on the plate. Hyun Jioh, who roughly covered his auburn-dyed hair with a white beanie, naturally stuck beside him and accepted the tray himself.

While moving sideways with me, adding rice and side dishes on his tray, Hyun Jioh stared at me. Even though I felt his gaze, I was silent.

"Well... How are you? I heard that the first mission went well."

I answered while receiving food on the plate without looking at Hyun Jioh.

"It hasn't aired yet, so how did you know?"