02

Shiva stopped the car and they arrived at the home. Madhu and Shiva took things from car and kept in hall where already few things were kept. Shiva parked the car and came to hall.  Meanwhile Meenakshi sat on the couch and switched on the TV.  

S:  2 bedroom dhaan iruku. Nee paati kuda share panikraya ila naan pannikava??

Meenakshi: Tholachiduven 2 perayum enaku Thani room venum. Naan sound ah koratai viduven.

Madhu: Naanae share panikren. Naan hall la thungikren neenga ponga.

S: Nee vena andha room eduthuko naan hall la thungikren.

Ma: Ila ungalku couch thunga comfortable ah irukaadhu. More over neenga height ah irukeenga.

S: Apo unaku matum comfortable ah irukuma?

Ma: Haan enaku elam enga paduthaalum nalla thukam varum.

S: Anga oru foldable cot iruku paaru adha naan use panikren nee andha room eduthuko. En things elam anga vachidren thungarapa Inga vandhikren.

Ma: Meena dhayavu senju un perankita sollu enaku avanga room elam venaam.

Me: Ada viden da ava dhaan hall la padukren nu solra ila.

S: Enamo pannunga.

Madhu and Shiva arranged the things of kitchen first and then arranged the things in Paati's room. Madhu kept her things also in Paati's room. Then she arranged the things in living room. She added her pillow, duvet and teddy 🧸 to the couch.

S: Anga unakae paduka Edam pathaadhu idhula andha bommei veraya??

Madhu held the handle of the couch and pulled it. Soon it was flat like a bed.

Ma: Ipo podhum nu nenaikreengala?

S: Seri vidu.

Only Shiva's room has things to be arranged.

Ma: Naan poi paatiku samaika help panren. Neenga edhum help theva pata kupdunga.

Me: Avan epdi di thaniya eduthu vaipaan neeye poi arrange Pani kudu.

Madhu pouted and went to his room. She took few books in her hand.

Ma: Idha enga vaikattum ??

S: Unaku enga thonudho vai. I'm ok with anything.

Madhu arranged his things very perfectly. And gave a huge sigh. She went to her couch and sat comfortably.

Ma: Meenaaa enaku pasikudhu ready paneetiya??

Me: Samachitu iruken di. Adhukulla thungeeradha.

Ma: Seri seekram.

Shiva went to help Paati. Then all ate the dinner and slept in their rooms. The next morning paati prepared breakfast. Madhu ate and got ready and waited outside for her friend Priya. Shiva was eating, by then Priya arrived.

Ma: Meena naan kelambren. Paathu iruu. Byeeee

Me: Haan epdi pore??

Ma: Dhaa iva kuda nadandhu poren.

Me: 1 km irukum la un college nadandha pore??

Ma: Ama nadakaradhu udambuku nalladhu Meena.

Me: Adhukilla ma.

P: Ava ena thaniya va pora? Enkuda dhaana paati konja dhooram la inum 2-3 friends join panipaanga. Kavala padaatheenga.

Me: Seri ma paathu poitu vaanga.

Madhu and Priya started walking to college. Shiva got ready by then and came to door.

S: Paati.. naan kelambren neenga door lock panikonga. Edhaachum na call pannunga.

Me: Shiva... Madhu tiffen dappa va vitutu poita da pore valila dhaan nadandhu poitu irupa koduthariya?

S: Vidunga paati oru naal dhaana veliya saaptukattum.

Me: Ava suthakaari da anga edhoru naal saaptu mela kosu marundhu adichitaanga nu saapda maata. Pillai pasioda irukum da.

S: Sari kodunga paati.

Shiva got the tiffen and started his bike. Very near to college he saw Madhu with few girls and boys. He straightly went to Madhu and stopped the bike.

S: Madhu tiffen ah vitutu vanta paati koduthaanga.

Ma: Haan thanks.

Shiva left the place. Madhu kept the tiffen in the bag and started walking. Madhu turned to find Priya. But she was standing still watching the direction Shiva's bike is moving. Madhu went and shook Priya.

M: Priya ena di aachu??

P: Yaaru Madhu avanga??

M: En cousin di.

P: Semaya irukaanga di.

Madhu gave a glare to Priya.

P: Seri seri moraikaadha un aaluku ini route uh vidala.

M: En aala?

P: Apo ilaya di??

M: No way.

P: Ivalo handsome ah perfect ah Greek god maari oru cousin irukaanga apdiye correct pani kalyaanam pani settle aagidu.

M: Ipo unaku kannathula 2 vilanum polayae!!

P: Ok vidu nee pannati ena Naa panikren. She winked

M: Enamo paniko ma. Ipo college la iruka kovil ku poitu polaam. Seekram nadandhu va.

Both went to temple and moved to their classes. In the evening, Madhu came home and was busy in her works. Later by 5.00 Shiva also came home. They all had dinner together but both were speaking to Meenakshi and they both doesn't bother each others existence.

Madhu came and switched on the TV. Shiva came and sat next to her and took the remote.

Ma: Naanum paakren news thavara edhuvena podunga.

S: (Gave a smirk) News paatha dhaan current affairs knowledge kedaikum olunga ukkandhu paaru.

Madhu pouted and took her mobile. She started texting her friends. She received lots of message replies within seconds. Shiva was bit irritated and turned to her and found her typing something very fast and curious. Shiva plucked her phone and found the contact saved as "Mine😍😘". Before he could see the chat Madhu grabbed the phone.

Ma: It is not a good manners to see other's phone. Learn your manners first.

She said in an anger tone and got down from the couch and moved. Shiva held her wrist and stopped her. Madhu turned to him and raised her eyebrows like questioning.

S: Are you in a relationship??

Ma: That's none of your business.

S: Madhu remember if you really wanted that you will definitely loose your father's trust and the whole family's happiness.

Ma: I know it better than anyone and this contact is my cousin Rudran who is 2 years younger than me. We are just best friends. Change your view when you see things. Just leave me now.

Shiva left her hands without uttering any word. Madhu doesn't turn to him. She silently moved towards the door and went to the terrace. After an hour Madhu returned to her couch and found Shiva turning off the TV. Shiva turned and saw her. He thought of asking sorry to her but she was in state of not listening to him. So he just turned the lights off and left to his room. Both slept with a kind of frustation in their hearts.

********
Hellloooo makkalaee

Elarukum "Happieeeeee friendship dayyyyyy💝".

Iniku neraiya velai irundhuchi adhunaala dhaan ivlo late update ilati weekends la konjam early ah post panren. Forgive me 🙏🙏