21

She nodded her head and took those white mugs and went to kitchen happily.

Madhu returned with the tea in both of her hands and extended her hand which has the mug named introvert but Shiva brought the Extrovert mug from her.

Introvert mug dhaan ungalku adhu enakuuu, she whined.

Naan unkita extrovert ah dhaan iruken nee dhaan enkita introvert ah iruka so adhu dhaan (pointing her hands which has introvert mug) unaku.

She pouted and twisted her lips. Shiva chuckled and his lips came in contact with the warm tea which was prepared by his wife. He drank the tea with all rasichufying and rushichufying. Madhu also sat along with him and drank the tea. They both rested for a while and came to the living room.

Seri ipo neenga poi andha room la iruka cot ah veliya nagathunga naan inga irukaradha nagutharen.

Hmm unnala mudiyuma?

Haan naan elam strong uh...

Apdiya enga poi nagathu paapom.

she went and pushed the cot with full efforts but all her efforts went in vein and the cot hasn't moved even a bit.

Shiva saw her and chuckled and came near her.

o naan thaniya nagathuna kuda kastam dhaan nii andha edge ah push pannu naan indha edge ah push panren sendhu push panna easy ah nagandhirum..

Haan seri

Both pushed two cots to the living room and she was moving to every side of the room and wasn't satisfied by its position and finally arranged the cot in an island type. That is in the centre of the room leaving gap between all the four walls. She left some gap might be a person could walk through it with little uneasiness.

Both sat on the bed exhausted.

Aama unaku mattum epudi ipdi ellam idea varudhu?

Born intelligence ah irukkum..

Adhu seri..

Ena seri ipo enaku pasikudhuu... Aana enaku samaikra thembu ila pa.

Seri iru naan poi samaikren..

Neengalum dhaana pa morning irundhu naan seira ela velaiyum seireenga ungalkum tired ah dhaana irukkum?

Ila ma parava ila poi samaikren..

Seri vaanga naanu edha help panren..

Ila nee rest edu

Order panniklaam please uhhhhhhhh

Seri aana idhaan final ok va? Indha month full ah ini veliya saapda kudaathu.

Haan seri her eyes reflected the happiness she had.

Then both ordered their food and had their dinner peacefully. Soon both left to sleep, Madhu slept on Shiva's cot while Shiva slept on Meenakshi's cot. They had a peaceful sleep after a long day. 

Next day Madhu moved to college but Shiva stayed home as he can work from home till that weekend. Madhu has lot of things to be finished and formalities to be signed by list of staffs. As she has no black mark and she use to help those staffs at times and she will be more friendly to them No staff made her to wait longer time for their signature. But for every form she has to run in search of staffs. Finally she was at her principal's room after getting sign from all the staffs and in all the forms, She was exhausted by then. 

Pr: So Madhu Great that you have completed all formalities in a single day. 

Madhu gave a warm Smile.