35

Seri seri vaa saapadalaam.

Hmm

Both sat and had their dinner with little fun banters which helped Madhu to stay undisturbed. After finishing their dinner, they left to their hotel. Madhu sat on the bed with her mobile while Shiva was working With his laptop. After few minutes of working, his focus got disturbed when Madhu's phone was ringing. He turned to find her phone was on her hands but her thoughts weren't here and she didn't notice the call.

Shiva took her phone and found it was her cousin Kavin. (Surya's son). He attended the call. Then only Madhu came out of her thoughts.

K: Hello akka

S: Kavin na Shiva pesran.

K: Akka ilaya mama?

S: Ava thungara da.

K: Apdiya ena aachu mama edha udambu seri ilaya? Ivalo nerathula thunga maatalae..

S: Apdi laam edhum ila da veliya poitu vandhama adhaan tired la thungeeta.

K: seri mama mrng elundhadhum marakaama call pana sollunga.

S: seri da edhaachum mukkiyamaana visyama?

K: Ila mama enaku 1 month la birthday varudhu adhaan demand ah akka kita vaikalaam nu call pannen.

S: Seri naan unkita aprm pesikren. Vaikata?

K: seri mama.

Shiva declined the call and gave her the mobile.

Kaalaila avanku marakaama call paniko Madhu.

Hmm.

She placed the mobile on the stand and laid on the bed. But sleep was faraway for her.

--------
18+ content uh

Elarukum marriage aaga varaikum dhaan Shame irukuma? Public place private place elam oru kaalam dhaana? Ean ipdi irukaanga?

Epdi?

Iniku paatha maari ....

Shiva understood her question and was taken back a moment but soon realised her state and turned off his laptop. He kept it aside and held Madhu's shoulder and moved her near to him and placed her head on his lap. Madhu looked at him blankly.

Madhuu... Nee innum adhavae yosikaadha that's just a phase of life. Oruthanga marriage epo mulumaiya mutru perudhu theriyuma?

Epo?

Elaroda common answer after their first love making. Aana adhu unmai kedaiyaadhu..

Aprm?

Kalayanam panni kolandhai pethu avangala financial ah independent aakeetu andha couple ku oru relief kedaikum paathiya apo dhaan mutru adaiyum andha tharunam la kuda romba paasama alaga yaaroda life iruko avanga dhaan totally lucky people. Enala unaku andha maari oru lovable life koduka mudiyum. Do you trust me?

She nodded positively.

Un question ku answer ena theriyuma?

Enadhu?

Apdi laam ila shameless people ah once paathuta ngra naala elarum apdi dhaan nu mudivu eduka kudaathu...

Ohh.

Madhuuu nee inum adha pathi yosicha un yosanai ah andha pakkamae thirumba vidaama panna I have my ways.

Enadhu??

Solla maaten will show you...

Saying he made her sit and dragged her close to him holding her clothed waist. Madhu's heartbeat gets faster while his hand started drawing patters on her clothed waist and his beard giving a tickling feeling in her neck. He made her face him.