12

Suddenly Madhu's breathing become abnormal. Shiva went near her and patted her back.

Madhu onnum ila moocha iluthu vidu.. Calm ah iruu breathe breathe.

She stopped crying and tried to breathe calmly. After a long time her breathing became normal. She looked at Shiva with her puppy eyes and expected a lot of scoldings from him.

Ipodhaan ean mama una  ala kudaathunu solraarunu puridhu

Silence......

Relax aagu... 

By then the waiter served their orders. Madhu took the milk glass and was about to drink, but Shiva held her hands and stopped her.  She looked at him puzzled.

Bun ah saapdu.

She kept the glass aside and took a bun and started eating it.

3 um unaku dhaan

Ennala 1 ae saapda mudiyaadhu neengalae saapdunga

Ipo saapda poriya ilaya?

No 

Shiva took the Milk glass and kept near him and grabbed the half eaten bun from her. He took some part of the bun and dipped into the milk and kept into her mouth. She ate quietly he fed all the three bun to her. Finally he drank his tea and took the parcel from the table and paid the bill and left the bakery. They went back to the hospital and gave the tea to Muthu.

Mu: Enaku edhuku da tea ellam vaanguna?

S: Neengalum romba tired ah therireenga mama Kudinga.

Muthu drank the tea without next word. After an hour, Doctor came out of the operation theatre and called Muthu.

Dr: Patient ungalku yaaru?

Mu: Amma doctor.

Dr: Seri ulla vaanga.

Doctor left the place and Madhu's face fell down and Shiva held her hands in an assuring way. Muthu left to Doctor's visiting rrom.

Mu: Doctor amma ku ipo epdi iruku?

Dr: Ipo she is fine. 2 months she need complete bed rest. She cannot walk or stand.  She will only be able to talk and eat. Avangalku back of the head la romba balama adi patruku. Indha 2 months la avanga interior wound elam seri aana I can help her with that. Apdi seri aagalana Avanga indha ulagaththa vitu pora naal romba dhooram ila. But everything lies in your hands, you should take good care of her. She should never be known about her condition. Puridha?

Muthu had tears filled in his eyes but controlled himself.

Mu: Puridhu doctor.  Neenga idha en ponnukita mattum solladheenga doctor please she will not be able to bare.

Dr: Haan  sollala, ana enika irundhaalum she has to face.

Mu: Thanks doctor. Ipo naan poi amma va paaklama doctor?

Dr: Haan avangala disturb pannama paarunga.

Muthu came out of the doctor's visiting room.  Madhu and Shiva came near him. 

Ma: Appa doctor enna sonnanga? Naama ipo poi paati ah paaklaama?

Mu: Paati ku onnum ila Madhu. Thalai la nalla adi patruka naala 2 months ku nikka nadaka mudiyaadhaam. 2 months ku aprm proper treatment panna she can recover nu sonnanga.

Ma: Apo paati enkita pesa maatangala appa?

Madhu's eyes was almost watering.

Mu: Apdi elam ila Madhu, Ipo elundha udanae unkita pesuvaanga. Kavala padaatha.