25

Surya woke and went to Shiva and patted him.

Sh: Ena aachu athai?

Su: Unaku ena aachu ean thungaama porandu paduthutu iruka??

Sh: Onu ila athai ukkarunga

Su: Inga ukkandhu pesna Ava elundhupa vaa veliya polaam...

Sh: Ila athai thukam thelinja bayandhupa ukkarunga ingaye.

Su: Seri sollu inerathula edha yosichitu thungaama porandutu iruka??

Sh: Adhu vandhu athai..

Su: Shiva neeyum enaku avala maari dhaan thayangaama sollu...

Sh: Athai apo ava elamae unga kita solluvala?

Su: Naa keta kelvi ku idhu badhil ilaye.

Sh: Adhu vandhu athai oru vaarama ava kudavae .....

Su: kudavae ??

Sh: Ava kudave thungi palageetan...

Su: Adhaan thukkam vara maateedho ??

Shiva smiled cheesily.

Su: Po poi Ava kita padu naan couch la thungaren.

Sh: Ila athai parava ila naa apdiye thungeeduven...

Su: Shivaaa she said sternly.

Shiva moved to cot with smile all over his face. Shiva clutched the corner of her duppata to his hands and slept soon peacefully. Surya smiled seeing him and prayed God to give a happy life to them.

The next morning Madhu woke and found Shiva clutching her duppata. Leaving the dupatta with him she woke up lazily, soon her eyes widened, seeing Shiva and Her lying on the bed with no barriers between. She patted Shiva to wake up.

Sh: Ena ma???

Ma: Adh... Adhu vandhu ama neenga epo Inga vandhinga?? Chithi dhaana enkuda paduthaanga.

Sh: Ahh dhaa bhaa...

Ma: Ean type adikreenga?

Su: Night enaku thukam varala di adhaan na couch la thungaren nu avana anga paduke sonnen.

Ma: Ooh seri seri chithi nee epo eluncha enayum elupeerklaam la?

Su: Elundhu breakfast um samachiten. Poi fresh aageetu vaanga rendu perum. Elarum sendhu saapdalaam.

Sh: Seri athai

Ma: Edheyy saapadradha modho enaku tea venum.

Su: Poi fresh aageetu va poi podren

Madhu pinched her cheeks and muttered a Thank you and ran to washroom. Surya smiled at her grown kid and moved to kitchen.

Su: Shiva nalla thunguniya?

Sh: Sirapaana thukam athai

He smiled from ear to ear and left to washroom. Soon all the three had their breakfast and Shiva sat with his laptop in Meena's room. Madhu and Surya started watching movies and talking random things. Shiva glanced at them every now and then and continued his work peacefully. Madhu saw the time and realizes its time for their lunch.

Ma: Chithi Mani 2 aachu nama inum madhiyathuku samaikavae ila vaanga vaanga

Su: Iru di indha movie 10 mins la mudiya pogudhu

Ma: Ayo chithi apo nee paaru naan poi samaikren.

Madhu went inside the Kitchen and started making Saambar sadham. She completed all the process and put the lid of the cooker and then Surya entered.