10

Madhu started enjoying her IV trip with her friends very happily. She bought many dolls and few other stuffs too. She made a call to her mom daily once and she twice she made call to Meenakshi until now. On the second day, she sent a message to Shiva,

"Always surrounded by friends 😶😶 if I talk to you by call, they will be cooking up stories and start pestering me like something else. I'm well here and I have no problems here, hope you are good. Take care"

Shiva replied to her message but Madhu neither read nor responded to that message. She was very happily enjoying every moment of her trip with her friends. The first four days she was chirpy chirpy for her. From the fourth day, Shiva's thoughts started disturbing her. Though she had thoughts of Shiva disturbing her, she didn't let it bother her. She just diverted her to do other things and engage herself with her friends.  Her friends and seniors brought her many gifts such that she can't carry home alone. So they asked driver to drop by her home itself so that she will not be in difficulty.

Mani on the second day, waited for her call excitedly but he saw a text message notification popped in his phone screen and he felt happy for that too. But when he saw the message his heart pained. But he consoled himself and replied to her. He was least expecting a reply but she was not even considering his message. He felt very low and started missing her badly in the next days. Work was the one and only thing which keeps him engaged and he started doing over shifts too just to stop her thoughts disturbing him.

It was the last day of Madhu's trip, she badly wanted to speak to Shiva. As it was weekend, Shiva was exhausted since he had seen over shift for the past 3 days and was sleeping in his room and putting his phone on the silent  mode. Madhu told an fake excuse to her friends and came and made call to Shiva for n number of times but he didn't pick up the call from her. She sighed and left with her friends as it was time. She tried again and again to call him but all went in vein. Madhu was feeling very low for the whole day but she always puts a fake smile on her face. But what happened to Shiva was the only thought that was running on her mind. She was getting a lot of what if answers in her mind.  Finally the trip was over and she was dropped infront of the house as it was on the way, as asked by her friends and seniors.

It was around 2.00 pm in the night. She rang the doorbell and Shiva came and opened the door after 2 minutes. She put all the luggages down and hopped onto him for a hug and her eyes started shedding tears. Shiva couldn't understand what was happening, but he let her to be. He hugged her back and took her inside and made her sit on the couch. Then he took the bags and the luggages inside the house and locked the house. He went and kept the luggages at a side of the living room and closed Meenakshi's room door. He came and sat near her and wiped her tears.

Shiva / Madhu

Ena aachu Madhu?

Where is your phone ?

Shiva went and searched for his phone. Madhu went and refreshed herself and came back. Shiva gave her his phone.

On panni call history paarunga.

Shiva unlocked his phone and found 64 missed calls from her. His heart skipped it's beat for a second. He can't describe or differentiate this feel as in happiness state  or in sadness state. The next moment he looked at her eyes, he felt sorry for her. He was searching for words, but nothing popped on his mind except.

Sorry Madhu.

Haan seri poi thungunga. She turned and started arranging the couch.

Apo avlodhaana?

Ama avalodhaan naan romba romba kovama iruken ponga poi thungunga.

Hello hello madam ji kovama iruka vendiyadhu naan neenga ila.