30

After few minutes of waiting which felt like hours, Shiva switched on his mobile and found the message that she came home by auto. She called her next moment but her mobile rang near their cot. Shiva sighed and cut the call.

S: Macha Ava auto la veetuku varen nu text potruka. Ana phone veetla dhaan iruku.

Shiva's eyes became red thinking of where she has gone? what has happened to her? His mind doesn't think anything other than her. He was becoming mad in the thought of she isn't here.

V: Macha Ava Inga dhaan pakathula engayaachum poirupa tension aagadha da yosichi paaru Ava enge elam pova?

S: Kovilku pova. Vera engayum thaniya pogavae maata.

V: Seri va kovil poi paathutu varalaam.

Shiva nodded and hopped on bike with Vishnu. They went to temple and to the nearby shops but Madhu was found nowhere. They returned home and Shiva sat on the porch resting his head on his hands.

After an hour of waiting, Madhu came with Priya in scooty. Her one hand was fisted and in the other hand she had some polythene bags. Seeing her Shiva got relaxed but words doesn't help him. Madhu sees them and understands something is not well.

V: Enge ma poirundha?

M: Kovilku poirundhan anna. Ena aachu edha pirachanai ah ean rendu perum ipdi irukeenga?

She went near Shiva but Shiva stood up and without uttering  any word he left to kitchen.

V: Unna kaanom nu padhari poitom enge ponaalum phone eduthutu po.

M: Sorry anna marandhu ingaye vachiten. Seekram vandharlaam nu dhaan ponen aana anga chinna panjayat adhaan late aageeduchu.

V: Onum pirachanai ilala?

M: Adhellam ila Anna.

V: Seri ma naan kelambren.

M: Vaanga anna saaptu polaam.

V: Ila ma inoru naal varen.

M: Seri anna byee.

Madhu went inside and placed the bags and moved to kitchen.

Naa marandhu phone ah vachitu poiten. Sorry

Mm vidu

She felt bad for putting things in this situation. Gathering courage from all possible portions of heart, she moved near him and held his hands. Shiva closed his eyes and fisted his hands to control his anger. He forcibly removed her hands.

Madhu dhayavu senju poidu naama aprm peslaam.

Sorry please ena manich...

Madhuuu he shouted in high pitch yet low tone.

Madhu silently went to the cot with tear filled eyes and soon she slept. Shiva prepared dinner and came to hall. He found her sleeping, he gave a sigh and sat on the cot and started scrolling his mobile.

Soon his eyes fell on Madhu's hands, still it was fisted. With a curious of finding what he tried to open her hands. In attempt of opening her fisted hand, she woke up. But his focus was on her hands so he didn't notice her waking up. She released her fisted palm. She had vibhoothi and holy thread in it.

Madhu sat and gave the thread to him and applied holy ash in his forehead and left to kitchen. Shiva thought of her craziness. It was a belief that the holy ash shouldn't be kept down when brought from temple until you apply it. She had a little food in a hurry burry and came back to her cot and laid. Shiva watched all these but he doesn't speak.

Madhu saw the holy thread still in his hands, but she wasn't ready to question him after getting a worthful shout from him. She turned the other side and covered her with the blanket.

Madhuu..

She turned. Shiva raised the holy thread. Madhu understood that he wants her to tie it because it will be difficult for him. With no second thought, Madhu sat and stretched her hand to take the thread. But Shiva fisted his palm. Madhu looked at him blankly.

Naan katheetanu kovama irukaya?

Madhu didn't react but she tried to take the thread.

Badhil pesu Madhu.

Ipo kudutha Kati vidren ilati thungaren.

Nee modho badhil slu apodhaan kodupen.

Good night.

She turned to the other side and closed her eyes. Shiva stood and moved to the other side.

Seri edhuvu kekala indha idha neeye katti vidu.

Madhu without getting up tied it in his wrist. And within fraction of seconds, she again closed her eyes. Shiva sighed and went to kitchen, and found she doesn't eat properly. But he knows, he cannot make her eat because he was the one who shouted at her and didn't let her talk of her side of perspective.

He had his dinner and done the dishes and left to their cot. He found Madhu sleeping soundly. As usual he took her dupatta in his palms and slept.

The next day Madhu woke up and found his cot empty. Madhu got freshened and checked the kitchen to find Shiva preparing breakfast. She joined him but didn't utter a single word. Both finished cooking and had their breakfast without breaking the silence.

Shiva came out of home and went near his bike. But Madhu placed the car keys on his bike and sat in the back seat of the car. With no other option, Shiva took the keys and moved to car.

Shiva dropped her in the office and went to his office. Madhu went to her cabin and sat with Vishnu.

Ma: Anna TL vantaara?

Vi: Vantaaru ma ana noon ku mela dhaan Inga varuvaarunu nenaikren. Sonnen iniku new joinee vantaanga nu edho mind seri ila pola manshanuku. Avaru thaniya wrk panren nee paarunu nu soltu poitaaru.

Ma: Apo inikum kastama?

Vi: Ena kastam?

Ma: Veetuku po soleeta.

Vi: Adhellam ila na iruken va.

Both started to do their works. Vishnu was guiding Madhu in her works. As usual the day went for them and Karan hasn't shown up to them today. So with no nuisance they were happy in the day and even by noon Rishi also doesn't turn up to them. By evening Madhu received a call from Shiva. She declined the call and started packing her stuffs.

Ma: Anna unga friend vantaang....

Their conversation was disturbed by Vishnu's phone call. It was none other than Shiva. Vishnu spoke to him and turned to her. By then she packed her stuffs.

Vi: Madhu una keela vara solraan ma.

Ma: Seri anna. Poitu varen naaliku paapom.

Looking others she bid bye to them and left to parking in hurry. While rushing down her bag dashed someone's hands and the files in his hands got slipped.

Without looking at the person, Madhu bent down and took all the files and arranged them neatly and gave back to him.

Ma: Sorry sir it was my mistake

But by then only she looked his face. Madhu's face got flushed for a minute.

*****************
Hello cupcakes

Guess who did Madhu dash???

Comments la slunga.

Meet you at the next chapter.

Tata bubye cupcakes.