28

Madhu and Shiva drove to her office. Madhu got down from the bike.

Naa apovae kekanum nenachen ena iniku pudhusa helmet??

Chumma dhan ma.

Seri ok.

Madhu don't be nervous.

She gave an assuring smile and nodded her head. Madhu turned and was about to move but Shiva held her wrist and stopped her. Madhu gave a questioning look at him.

Madhu you need not maintain distance from people if your heart feels convivial give it a chance.

Hmm.

Seri ma. If you aren't ok just give me a call.

Ipo ena vida neenga nervous ah iruka maari iruku.

Correct dhaan. He chuckled.

Konja hours la normal aageeduvan. Kavala padatheenga.

Hmm seri.

Kelambalaama ila ipudiye parking la nikka poroma?

Ilala kelambalaam. bye ma

She bid him bye and went to the office.

Vishnu welcomed her and took her to the HR team. They guided her and made her join Vishnu's team itself for her training and instructed that if she needs she can shift to another team only after her completion of 3 months training.

_____________________________

Author:

Let me introduce few characters at Madhu's office.

Team Leader: Rishi

Project tracker: Karan

team member 2: Karthik

tm 1 yaarnu indha chapter laye iruku kandu pidichu correct ah comment pannunga paapom.

tm 3: Nirmala

tm4: Vasanth

tm5: Nandha

______________________________

Madhu entered Vishnu's team cabin with HR.

HR: Karan this is Madhunisha, our new trainee for next three months and Vishnu will be her trainer. As Rishi is on leave today, Guide them.

Kn: Mam but why Vishnu we have better persons than him in our team..

HR: I asked for a better trainer and Rishi gave me his name and also he is apt for his work. Do you mind people here getting recognitions?

Kn: No mam. I didn't mean it.

HR: OK guys get into the work.

With that she left Madhu in their cabin and went.

Kn: Take a seat beside him (pointing Vishnu) and complete all the formalities before EOD.

Ma: OK sir.

Madhu sat between Karthik and Vishnu. Karan went out of cabin for some works. The next moment after Karan left. The whole team's face changed excited. Everyone surrounded Madhu and welcomed her.

MA: How could i call you guys now? Anna or sir or something else?

Va: We don't mind even if you call us honey.

Madhu gave a are you for real look at him. While all others were throwing daggers at him by eyes.

Karthik: Nee ena anna nu kupdalaam enaku adhula endha problem um ilai.