20

The next morning Madhu woke by 8:00 am and got freshened and she went to the room in which he was sleeping and found him still sleeping soundly. Without disturbing him she took her clothes and took a quick bath in Mani's room. She went to kitchen and started preparing chappathi and channa masala for their breakfast. She took corriander leaves and placed it on the chopping board.

Two hands encircled around her waist and held the knife in her hands and the other hand. Madhu jerked and found it to be Shiva. She felt uncomfortable by their position yet she managed by not showing it on her face not to make him feel the disappointment.

Ena elupa sonnen la nee munnaye elundhutaa??

Saying he started to cut corriander leaves still her fingers and hands between his hands.

Vandhu paathen thungeetu irundheenga seri tired la thunguveenga nu viten.

He completed chopping and put in on the dish. Madhu sighed in relief when he left her free.

Apdiya seri naan poi fresh aageetu varen.

Haiyoo bad boy apo freshup kuda aagama vandhu dhaan kitchen kulla aadeetu irukeengala??

Edho nee elupalayae nu vandhuten...

Seri seri poi fresh aagunga.

Shiva left to his room. Madhu completed cooking and placed the dishes in the dining table. She sat the couch and switched on the TV. Soon after Shiva came both had their breakfast.

Madhuu unaku samaika theriyuma??

Hmm..

Apo ean ivalo naala sollala?

Neenga kekala..

Adhu seri, na keta dhaan elamae solluviya nee??

Apdinu laam ila ana naan samachadhu kuda neenga paati samachadhhu nu nenachu paarati laam saaptrukeenga !!

Apo ean sollala ni dhaan samacha nu ..?

Therila sollanum nu thonala apdiye irukattum nu vituten..

Seri nee kelambi va nama kadaiku poitu varalaam?

Haan seri

Soon she got ready and both went to a dress shop. Shiva bought her few dresses and Madhu was saying enough of the dresses and Shiva didn't listen to her.

Then both went to an accessory shop and bought watch hearphones and few stuffs. Then as it was lunch time both went to a hotel and had their lunch.

Then the whole day Shiva was buying her everything that she needs and he wishes for her. Finally they went to a supermarket and bought necessary things for home and returned to their house.

Both placed everything in the living room couch and came back after refreshing and changing into their comfy wears.

Ama neenga ean ivalo vaanguneenga nu naan romba nerama kekaren naan solla solla madhikaama bill um pani vaangiyaachu ipo badhil sollala na indha things elam living room laye dhaan irukum...

Unaku adhula ena pirachanai?? Enaku unaku vaangi thara pidichadhunaala vaangunen..

Adhukunu ivalova?

Aama naan sambarikradhu laam vera yaaruku selavu Seiya? En wi.... I mean Unakku dhaana selavu Seiya mudiyum ...

Oh apo yaarukum selavu panna mudiyadha naalaya ?

Ada ena nii en manasuku unaku vaangi tharanum nu thonuchu vaangunen unaku pidikalanaalum parava ila enakaaga ne eduthuko please..

Pidikaama elam ila naan orey adiya ivalo things laam purchase pannadhaey ilai.. Enaku oru maari iruku unga money ah anavasiyama selavu seiran nu