14

Madhu told about her placement offer to her family and to the unexpected level Muthu was the one who was more happier. He was happy that she will be with Shiva for the whole time and he don't have any problems with  Madhu when she was accompanied by her husband to be. Though Nithya was bit confused because she expected Muthu to deny their daughter's wish. A week passed, Shiva took her to the super market to buy house hold items. 

Aama neenga fast-food ellam samaipeengala?

Hmm adhellam vaangadha Paati unaku adhellam koduka maatanga ila?

Aamam ana ipodhaan Meena anga irukaanga ila adha naala nama samaichu theriyaama saapduvom.

Madhu no. Adhellam bad for health. Saapda kudaathu.

Adikorukka dhaana saapda kudaathu epovaachum saapdalaam thappu ilai. 

Vena Madhu nee va nama vera section polaam. 

Ungalku naan na romba pidikum la apo enaku pidichadhellam ungalkum pidikum la ennoda indha chinna aasai ah neraivethi vaika maateengala?

Shiva saw her and controlled his laugh and shook his head as no. Madhu pouted and moved aside.

Ponga enkitta pesavae pesaadheenga. Naan romba kovama poren. 

She turned to move but she slipped her legs with help of the stand she stood but her pain was visible in her eyes. Shiva ran to her and kneeled down and he was about to remove her sandals but Madhu managed to pulled him up. 

Ena Madhu adi balama patruka pogudhu naan paakren. 

Ila enaku perusa elam adi padala suluku dhaan nu nenaikren manage pannipen. 

Seri vaa hospital polaam.

No vaanga vendiya elam vaangeetu vaanga naan ingaye wait panren.

Seri ukkaru varen.

He went to the other side of the mall and brought the necessary things and gave the trolley to the salesman for billing. He came back to the place where he left Madhu, he saw a man talking oh no flirting with her. He rushed to her in the way he took a pocket of pasta and hid in his hands at the back.

Madhu polaama?

Haan polaam.
Madhu turned to that man.
Seri apo naanga varom bye.

Man: Idhu yaaru Madhu un anna va?

En cousin.

Man: Apdiya hi bro

S: Hi.

Man: Ivanga kudaya vandha?

Amam.

S: Madhu time aachu polaam.

Seri polaam bibyeee

Man: Bibyeee madhu.

Madhu stood to move but hissed in pain when she took steps and lost her balance. The moment she hissed the man held her hands and his other hand was on Madhu's waist. Madhu stood straight and removed herself from his hold, she felt little uncomfortable but she looked at Shiva who was a raging Bull in anger. Madhu held Shiva's shoulder and tried to take steps but soon Shiva took her in bridal style and the pasta packet landed on Madhu's abdomen. Madhu looked at Shiva and widened her eyes. Shiva winked at her and said.

Enaku pidichavangaloda Veena pona aasaiya irundhaalum konjama Edam tharalaam thappu ila but remember this is the last one.

Seri ok enaya eraki vidunga please enaku romba embarassing ah iruku.

Unala 1 step kuda eduthu vaika mudila idhula nee epdi avalo dhooram nadapa.

Adhuku?

Pesaama iruu naane kuptu poren.