36

Madhu felt very bad and at the same time she realised her mistake and laid on her cot. Sleep was faraway for both of them one was hurt and the other couldn't be apologized. Both don't know when they slept.

The next day when Shiva opened the door, a sweet aroma hits his nostrils. He went inside the kitchen, to find her cooking his favourite mealmaker briyani.

Idhaan unaku pidikaadhe idhe ean seira?

Ungalku pidikum nu Meena soleeruku

Apo nee edha saapduva?

Naan apdiye bread saaptuten.

Ipo edhuku nee indha thevai iladha velai elam panre?

Sorry keka

Poi kuppaila podu un sorry ah.

With that he turned but again looked her and continued,

Seekram ready aagiko Vishnu varuvaan una pick panna.

Oru nimsham naan solla varadha kelunga.

Enaku keka venaam Madhu. Yaarayum force pandre thought ae enaku ila dhayavu senju indha apologize panradha idhoda nippatiko.

Madhu didn't utter any word and just got ready and moved with Vishnu to her office. She reached office to get a warm welcome from Rishi. She just gave a smile and soon indulged in works. Here Shiva was putting himself into loads of work and keeping himself involved. By evening, Madhu's work got completed but earlier. She went near Vishnu.

Ma: Sir oda work uh mudinja udane sollunga polaam. Naan cafeteria la iruken vaanga.

Vi: Oru 2 mins ingaye iru aprm cafe polaam. Enakum velai mudinchu.

Va: Enge poreenga rendu perum??

Karthik: Ladakh poraangalaam ean neeyum poriya?

Va: oh polamae.. Madhu vandha ladakh ena adha vida dhoorama kuda polaam.

Madhu looked at him from top to bottom.

Ri: Avana ean apdi paakre? Avan solradhum unmai dhaana !! Nee irundha enge yaarukum time poradhe therila.

Ma: Aahaan.

Va: Seri seri common badhil sollunga...

Vi: Adhu vandhuu...

Nan: vandhu??

Ma: Movie porom..

Ri: Movie ah? Apo naangalum join panikalaama?

Vishnu murmured in her ears. "Idhuku nee summavae irundhirkalaam".

Ma: Kandipa inoru naal Elarum polaam ana ipo engalku time aachu bye elarukum.

She dragged Vishnu from there. Few soul's stomach started burning it was none other than vasanth and .... Ah solla maate(guess pannunga paapom). Vishnu and Madhu came to cafe to have some refreshments and then Vishnu left Madhu at her home and left to his home.

Madhu was waiting for so long and Shiva hasn't showed up yet. She checked the kitchen and found he didn't had any breakfast. So she didn't have any thoughts of cooking dinner. She sent him a message on what'sapp.

Sorry naan edho ennoda inferiority naala apdi ketuten won't you forgive me for one time?

Then she spoke with her family and soon fell into sleep. Shiva came by late night and found her sleeping on the cot.

Without disturbing her, he went to kitchen and found the food left untouched and she didn't prepare any dinner.

Sh: Ipo kovama iruka vendiyathu naan... Iva ean saapdama padukra?? Ipo elupi saapda solluvama? Ila thevaila aprm adhukum ivala edha imagine panitu vandhu vaarthai ah kottuva. Chaa. Ipo idhavaachum heat pani saaptu padupom. Ela velai um iluthu potu senjathula sema tired vera. Enalla idhuku mela laam samaika kuda strength ila.

Shiva had his dinner and checked his social medias found her message and replied a no and soon fell into sleep in the other room. The next morning Shiva woke and left to work while Madhu also left to work. Shiva completely indulged himself into work and didn't care about her. Madhu most of the time skipped her breakfast and dinner as Shiva started filling his appetite outside in the hotels.

It was Friday evening, Madhu looked little pale and exhausted as she skipped her food.

Ri: Hey guys iniku team out dinner elarukum nyabgam iruku la? Yaarum escape aaga kudathu elarukum sethae naan cab book panten. Everyone join sharp by 6:00 in the parking. Adhukula yaarukulaam enge laam velai iruko adhellam mudichikonga.

Na: Yaarukellam velai iruku?

Everyone was silent as none of them had works.

Ri: Seri apo Elarum ipovae kelambalaam andha restaurant pakathula oru park iruku ange two hours spend pantu aprm restaurant polaam.

Madhu didn't had interest yet she accepted as she doesn't wish to deny them. They all then went to the park and played for an hour and an half in the park. Then they all left to the restaurant everyone ordered their favourite food and had it with lots of banters.

Ri: Ok guys well spent the occasion. Nirmala and Madhu how are you people going home?

Ni: Cab dhaan.

Va: Na vena drop pannava?

Ni: adhuku naan nadandhu kuda poipen.

Ri: Madhu??

Ma: Mister Vishnu irukaangalae sir avanga kuda dhaan.

Ni: Ean epomae avarkudaye pore? Are you both neighbours?

Va: Kind of.

Ri: Ok guys reach home safe. Meet you all on Monday.

Everyone bid bye when Vishnu and Madhu came out of hotel. There they saw a life turning moment which boiled Vishnu's blood.

A girl was hugging Shiva and in a second he saw Madhu and pushed that girl. Madhu dragged Vishnu and moved from there. Meanwhile in halfway Vishnu stopped the bike. Madhu was hardly controlling her tears.

Vi: Madhu ungalkulla edhaachum problem ah? Naan Avan ena drop pana sollavum edho security reasons nu nenachen. Avan andha ponnoda indha nerathula ena panraan?

Ma: Anna thappu ennodathu dhaan Sunday naan ennoda inferiority la edho peseetan. Avanga kochikitaanga. Adhuku Mela neenga keta edhukum enaku answer theriyaadhu. Na avangalae Monday ku aprm paaka kuda ila. Avangala avoid panraku naan seekro kelambi ungaloda vandhiruven ena avoid panraku avanga night late ah varuvaanga.

Vi: Saapadu laam samachiya? Adha aachum saaptana?

Ma: Ila naan bread saaptu office vandhiruven night paal kudichitu thungeeudven madhiyam ungaloda saaptupen.

Vi: Apdiye potten nu vai... Nee va modho iniku Avan palla kalatren evalo dhairiyam irundha una patni potutu Avan nalla restaurant la bosh ah kotikitu irukaana?

Ma: Adhellam venaam thappu enmela dhaana naanae seri panikren.

Vi: Seri ana olunga saapdu ma.

Madhu gave a smile. And both left to Madhu's house. At the same time Shiva also reached there. Vishnu didn't wish to even see him.

Vi: Madhu varen ma bye.

Ma: Hmm bye.

Shiva parked his bike while Madhu went to open the door.

Madhu..

She turned to him but the door opened and a sound scratched her ears.

Boooommmm......

***************
Hello cupcakes

Indha chapter epdi irundhuchunu marakaama comments la soltu ponga

Don't forget to vote.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Meet you all in next chapter

Until then Tata bubyeeee cupcakes 🎊🥳

Last update before blocking the private chat option so readers laam enaku oru hi sonna sandhosa paduven 😁✌🏻