05

Madhu lied in the couch and Shiva went to kitchen to prepare their dinner. Madhu was lying on the bed and was soon asleep. Shiva finished preparing dinner and came to Madhu and found her sleeping on the couch. Shiva went to her and woke her.

S: Madhu Elundhru Saaptu thungu.

Madhu woke and sat on the couch.

S: Ingaye eduthutu varava??

Ma: Venaam angaye saapduvom.

Madhu came to the dining and took her plate. Shiva served the dishes to her.

Ma: Ila naanae vachikren. Neengalum saapdunga.

S: Nee saaptu padu aprm naan saaptukren.

Ma: Ipo naan saapdradha ukkandhu paaka poreengala??.. pesaama ukkandhu saapdunga.

Madhu started eating and Shiva also sat next to her. He served for himself and started talking to her.

S: I really don't know your likes and dislikes I have seen paati preparing semiya with vegetables and you eat it. So just I made it. Can you list your dislikes??

Ma: (Smiled) Except soyabean and Coconut chutney I don't have any dislikes.

S: Are you sure?

Ma: Haan.

S: It's being weekend, are you ok going to your house?

Ma: What will I say about this? If I say I spilled something on chemistry lab no one will be believing me.

S: Adhuvum seri dhaan. Seri enaku team out iruku nu solledran unaku edhoru reason yosi.

Ma: Ila neenga anga ponga I will be fine here enaku miniproject work irukunu sollikren.

S: Una ipdi vituta? Enaku manasaatchiye ila nu mudivu pantiya enaa??

Ma: Ila la then we can't make something complicate or worse la adhuku dhaan sonnen.

S: Nee project visyama iruka naala next week varen nu sollu naan team out nu soleedran.

Ma: Haan seri pesaama unmai ah solledatuma??

S: Unaku un studies Mela akkarai irundha solladha ila adhu parava ila epdiyo pottum na solleedu.

Ma: Seri sollala.

They finished dinner and Madhu was cleaning the dishes at the sink. She was struggling hard as her hands were burning more. Shiva came and plucked the dish and scrubber from her hands.

S: Mudilanu theriyudhu la aprm edhuku indha vendangathu velai po poi rest edu.

Madhu went to her couch and lied down. She managed to call her mother.

N: Madhu ena panra? Saaptiya?

Ma: Saapten ma.

N: Naaliku college leave ah da?

Ma: Ama ma ana miniproject related ah konjam works iruku adhaan ingaye irundhu Priya kuda panni mudikalaam nu paathen ma.

N: Shiva ena panraan aama?

Ma: Edho team out irukunu sonnanga ma. Perusa edhum kekala.

N: Ok da apo paathu bathrama iru.

Ma: Seri ma. Naan thunga poren.

Nithya hung up the call. Madhu laid on the couch and was half asleep. Shiva came to her and held her hand.

Ma: Ipo ena??

S: kaiya kodu ointment podanum.

Madhu extended her hands and While applying the ointment Shiva found out a small ulcer on her hand.

S: Ayayoo we are making it worse.

Ma: (She was already half asleep) Ena aachu?

S: Uhm... You got ulcers too.

Ma: Ok bring me some turmeric along with Coconut oil.

S: Are you mad?  Wait let me make call to the doctor.

Ma: Aren't you mad? It's half  past 9 already.

S: I know it. Just be quiet.

Shiva made a call to the doctor.

S: Doctor It's me Shiva here, we came for checking a chemical right?

D: Yeah yeah I remember you. Go ahead.

S: Actually doctor uhmm she got her first ulcer on her left hand. What should we do now.

D: It is impossible to cure it by medicine that soon but try turmeric with any oils.  Make it a paste apply it on wound and wrap a steamed cloth around it.

S: Thanks doctor.

D: Yeah it's ok, take care you both.

He hung up the call and looked at Madhu.

S: Do you even study medicinal course?

Ma: It's all Meena's idea. She would do that when I ever I get a wound.

S: Then fine.

He went and took all the required things and came to Madhu. He slowly dressed her ulcer. He was careful not to cause her any pain.

Madhu felt bit relaxed but she was feeling hell tired and she sleept soon. Shiva went to his room and was tossing and turning but he couldn't get sleep. After few hours he heared Madhu whining. He went to her, She was shivering a little. Shiva checked her and she was having fever due to the ulcer.

It was 11.30 by then but without any thought, he called doctor.

S: Doctor It's me Shiva. Madhu has got high fever now. What should I do now??

D: Hang yourself idiot. It's normal to get fever due to the reaction and temperature change. Just give her some milk kind a stuffs and a fever tablet if she wakes up. Don't force her to wake that will do enough.

S:Ok doctor.. ermm... Thanks a lot and sorry that I disturbed you.

D: It's ok dear.

She was in state of unconscious. Shiva sat near her and caressed her hairs. He started speaking with low voise.

S: I should have been a little careful. Mama trusted me and asked me to take care and see now I'm making it worser. She is suffering a lot.

He carresed her hairs again. This time Madhu placed her head on his lap.
Shiva felt all butterflies dancing in his stomach. He was stunned for a moment. He slowly placed her head on the pillow and he went back and brought his pillow and duvet and laid on the floor near her couch. His mind replayed the scene of Madhu holding her ears and crying. It disturbed him a lot so he woke up and saw her. She was still on sound sleep and shivering more. He moved to kitchen and brought her milk and slowly made her wake up.

S: Elundhruu.

Ma: Ipo ena??

S: You are shivering bad. Atleast drink this and have a tablet.

Ma: Ila enaku tablet matum podhum.

S: Please kudi.

Madhu gave an awkward look at him and started drinking the milk. She took the tablet and saw Shiva's duvet and pillow there.

Ma: Are you sleeping here??

S: yeah

Ma: You have such a nice room please go there. I'm fine.

S: I'm seeing how well you are fine. I have no issues just sleep.

Madhu then slept peacefully and Shiva he was able to sleep only after making sure that she is fine.