06

The next morning, Shiva woke early and checked Madhu's hands. There were no new ulcers he felt releived. He got freshened and prepared breakfast for them. He then moved to Madhu and undressed her ulcer. He started applying medicine to it. Madhu slowly opened her eyes and jerked away when she saw Shiva holding her hands.

S: Padharaadha naan dhaan.

M: Ena??

S: Are you ok?

M: Haan better.

S: Seri elundhu fresh aageetu va saapdalaam.

M: Mm seri.

Madhu got freshened and took her breakfast. The visual of Shiva hugging her, taking care of her was on loop in Madhu's mind. Where as the visuals of Madhu crying her heart out clutching her ears was on loop in Shiva's mind. A week passed she was getting better and her ulcer was slowly vanishing. The next week they both went home and Meenakshi returned with them. Madhu and Shiva had changed a lot after these incident. They stopped showing faces to each other and letting their frustation to both.

Meenakshi noticed their sudden changes and felt happy of them. Shiva and Madhu started being nice to each other. Sometimes they use to talk their heart out and get to spend time together. Shiva stopped watching news just to avoid Madhu going to terrace. They both used to spend time together, saying the day happenings. They more over became best friends. Days rolled enthusiastically for another few months. One fine day, Madhu thought of going to supermarket just to buy her assignment related stuffs. She asked Meenakshi to accompany her. But Meenakshi was feeling tierd, so she told No. Then with no other option but expected one, Madhu happily jumped into Shiva's room. Shiva was with frustation already due to a project issue he faced  and he was going through a lot in his mind.

Ma: Supermarket ponum kuptu poreengala?

S: Naaliku poiklaam.

Ma: Ilala ipovae ponum.

S: Sonna kelu naaliku kuptu poren. Ipo po

Ma: Apo naanae poikren. Tata

Madhu turned to move but Shiva grabbed her wrist and raised his hands to slap her saying "Naan dhaan naaliku kuptu poren nu solten la". Madhu's eyes got blurred due to tears. (Note the point makkalae he just raised his hands to slap) Before realising what he did, Madhu left his room and ran to her couch. She wept her tears away and called someone. Soon then Priya came and both went to supermarket and brought related stuffs. When she returned back, she saw Shiva sitting beside on her couch. She kept the things and went to terrace. Shiva also followed her.

S: Madhu naa vantu..

Before he starts she got down and went to Meenakshi's room and shut the door. From then Madhu barely spoke to Shiva. She started avoiding him completely.  After a week, in the weekend while Madhu was having her lunch. Meenakshi came to her.

Me: Enna madhu aachu?? Ean Shiva ta pesa maateera.

Madhu explained the happenings of that day to Meenakshi.

Me: Kai dhaana di ongunaan adichana ena??

Ma: En Mela aniku endha thappum ila. Apdi irukavae avanga adika varaangana en Mela edha chinna thappu irundha adichiruvaanga dhaana?

Me: Apdi elam ila paavam Avan Poi pesu po.

Ma: Enaku pesa thonra apo pesikren.

Me: Madhu Inga paaru un pidivaadham un nalladhukaaga irukanum nu unaku solli koduthavalae naan dhaan. Adhu mathavangala hurt panna koodathu.

Ma: Naan pidivaadham pidikala Meena. Idhu vera adhu vera. Naan kadaiku pogalaam nu poi kupten. Avanga varalana naan thaniya pogipen. Anga avanga adika varaku avasiyamae ila.

Me: Seri irukattum manika maatiya??

Ma: Avanga enkita manipu kekavae ilayae Meena.

Me: Nee keka vitiya??

Ma: Ila.

Me: Aparam epdi kepaan?

Ma: Ipo ena una vakalathu vaanga sonnangala avanga??

Me: Ila di, nee elam oru aalunu unkita vakalathu vera vaanguvaanga po di. Ayow paavo sinna pillainga kasta paduthe nu aruvirai sonna. Enkita erruraa.

Ma: Un arivu urai elam vena nee enaku kulu kulunu 1 glass moruh kondu vaa.

Meenakshi left. Days started passing, both started feeling a void in their life. Shiva realised his mistake and tried talking to her for n number of times. But this creul beauty didn't even listen to his 1 sentence. A month passed like that Shiva was feeling very low. On weekend Meenakshi and Muthu went for Meenakshi's usual checkup. Madhu and Shiva were left in home. Shiva decided to use this chance. He peeked out of his room and found Madhu in Meenakshi's room. He directly went to the main door and locked it from inside and took the key with him. He then entered Meenakshi's room. Seeing him Madhu got up and tried to move out. But Shiva stood still on the door. Madhu tried pushing his hands aside. But Shiva catcher her right hand with his left hand and her left hand with his right hand and locked her like back hugging. Madhu started struggling against his hold.

S: Please oru 5 minutes naan solradha kelu. Naan una edhum pana maaten. 

Madhu stayed quiet.

S: Sorry aniku nejamavae naan office la irundhu sema frustation la vandhu ukkandhirundhan. Nee thaniya poren nu sollavum kovam vandhiruchi. Adhukaaga naan 1 month aachu ipo varaikum regret paneetu iruken. Podhum Madhu naan panna chinna thappuku adhigamavae 2 perum punishment anubavichitom. Please peseeru. Edho oru periya void form ana maari iruku life la. Yaarukitayum naan ivalo seekram attach aagara aal elam ila unake theriyum. But unkita eanu theriyaamaye romba attach aageetan. Naan thappae panna maatan nu sollala, but senja thappuku manipu kekaren. Won't you pardon me??

Madhu felt very bad for her acts, she know it would affect him a little. But she didn't expect it to be this serious. She gripped Shiva's hand little tighter and murmured, "why should I pardon you when I'm the one who did mistake?".

S: What???!! Nee ena thappu pana??

Ma: Neenga ena mindset la irukeenga nu theriyaama pesa vandhadhu en thappu thaniya poren nu sonnadhu en thappu ivalo naal pesaama avoid pannadhu en thappu. Idhukellam ena manipeengala??

S:  Seri again friends??

He released her and extended his hand to her and Madhu smiled and reciprocated it. Then they went back to form, and days started to pass by very happily.

********

Hii makkalae,,

Indha episode kaaga eager ah wait panna person yaar elam irukeenga?? I'm sorry konjam late aageerchu.

But start pana konja naalaye I got good response for this story. It ranked 2nd in the hashtag #storiedamore. Happy for this makkale thank you 🙏❤️❤️💥