16

Finally after an hour of travel with cute little banters they reached Madhu's house. It was already filled with few of their very close relatives. Madhu's mind couldn't process more, she rushed to her Meena's room and stopped when she saw even more sick Meenakshi lying on the bed. She didn't bother about the surroundings or the persons even her mother. Seeing Meena Madhu's eyes got tears and Meena signaled her to come near.

Madhu went and sat near her Meena. Meena caressed her head giving her a hard smile. Muthu came in and few ladies went out as they saw Muthu entering. Madhu started weeping and before her weeping grows Muthu gave a cold stare making her shut her mouth.

Mu: Madhu.. Shiva.. Your paati is on counting her final dayss. She asked us a final wish to get you both engaged before her eyes closes completely.

Madhu's eyes widened in a great shock. Muthu continued.

And we as your parents don't have any objection as it our elder's wish with no other option we have to accept it. We are really sorry for you guys for putting you into this critical situation, by tomorrow early morning you both will be having your engagements. Go and get ready.

Muthu left the room as he saw Madhu's tears making the floor wet. Madhu held Meenakshi's hands and started speaking in very less voice as someone could hear her. Only Madhu, Shiva and Meenakshi was left alone in that room.

Ma: Meena please indha kalyaanam venaam un mudiva maathiko avangalku vera oruthangala pidichirukuu epdiyaachum niruthu meena ela vaatiyum ena kaapathra neeye ipo en vaalkaila ena ivalo periya pirachanai la thalli vidriye please pesu Meena...

She hit her head in Meenakshi's hand and started weeping. Shiva was confusedly looking at Madhu. After few minutes of crying Madhu's weeps got serious and she started struggling to breathe. Shiva rushed to the kitchen and brought her water while all others were busy with their relatives.

Few turned to the direction Shiva was rushing with water in his hands. Shiva made Madhu sit straight forcefully and patted her back.

S: Thanniya kudi first. Porumaiya kudi.

Madhu got the water and drank it.

S: Relax aagu. Don't risk your life. Ipo aludhute irundhana un appa vandhiruvaaru. Please Madhu don't cry.

Madhu looked at him and nodded her head. Still her sobs were not controlled. Few relatives looked at them with an awe 😍😍😍 expression. Shiva went out to talk with his mother or uncle, both couldn't be found. They told that both went to buy necessary items for the engagement.

As no one was there with no other option Shiva came and sat with Madhu. Though Madhu's weeps got dissolved, her tears were unstoppable. Shiva held her hand in assurance and wiped her tears. She stopped crying but released her hands from the hold of Shiva. Shiva doesn't want to disturb her he just wanted her to stop crying. He can clearly understand the things running on her mind through her face.

Shiva's mv:

Unakkum propose panrakkum raasi ae ila pola da aniku sollalaam nu pona apo velai kedachichunu call uh iniku propose pannalanu pogaila unaku kalyaanam nu call uh. Haiyo kadavulae naan modho step ae vaikaama nera moonavadhu step la kaal vaikaren nee thuki vidriya thalli vidriya nu therla edhuva irundhaalum en Madhu va kasta paduthaadha please avalodhaan unaya naan kekaren. Ipo iva ipdi alaradha enala paaka mudila. Edho ena pierce panra maari iruku.. please kadavulae make her stop crying...

The night went very silently where both Madhu and Shiva didn't have their dinner and She doesn't have her sleep too. Shiva tried to talk with her but she wasn't ready to spare a look at anyone except her Meena.

By early morning her Mother and few other relative aunties called her and went to her room and made her wear a saree and beautified her with few amazing ornaments.

She was literally looking like a goddess from heaven, she would exactly be but when she is just adorned a smile on her face.

On the other side few of his relatives accompanied Shiva. Though marrying Madhu was his only dream of his life, he does not want to make it happen this way. He want Madhu to put a bight smile adoring her much beautiful face. But he knows nothing can be changed and his Mama and granny will not take such decisions until it is something serious.

Shiva was asked to sit on the chair covered by a cloth. Shiva went and greeted at everyone and sat on the chair. His eyes fell on Meena who was sitting with lot of uneasiness on a cushioned chair. The priest called for the bride and Madhu came out with little swollen face though beautiful. Seeing Madhu in saree for the first time, this man fell upside down inside his heart. He just want to crack a joke and make her laugh. He was longing for a look from her and she was not ready to spare a glance at him. Madhu's head always hung low and she was hardly interested in this marriage.

After few minutes of settling the things there, the priest started to read their engagement scripts and read their wedding invitation which only had a month of time. Finally the engagement was over and people around them was chatting and bantering happily around them. Shiva was in such a state which could never be explained by him. His eyes never left Madhu, she was in such a state of depression. But to Shiva, he just couldn't take his eyes away from her because she looked that awesome from his eyes.

By evening the relatives started dispersing from Madhu's house. As Madhu did not have her food from the previous night, everyone was feeling bad for Madhu and no body was ready to speak with her. Muthu went and sat near her.

Mu: Madhu kutty Inga paaru.

She looked at her father.

Mu: Madhu ma unaku nallavae theriyum naanga yaarum una force panra aalunga kedaiyaadhu ana naanga edhaachum oru visyam force pannuna Adhu un nalladhukaaga mattuma dhaan ma irukum. Ipo kandipa un paati aasai kaaga mattum indha kalyaanam nadaka poradhu ilai adhuku vera sila reasons um iruku ana unaku adhellam theriya vendiya time idhu ilai. Engalkum vera vali therila Madhu kandipa enga naalayum Shiva vida Nalladha oru paiyan ah unaku paaka mudiyuma nu therla ana naanga kavalaiye padatha padi Shiva una nalla paathupaan. Indha oru visyathula mattum enga elarayum manichidu ma.

Ma: Naa ean pa ungala manikanum unga ponnu life neenga dhaana own panreenga adhu unga istam dhaan.

Mu: Apdi elam ila Madhu ma

Ma: Ipo ena naan pannanum adha mattum sollunga.

Mu: Madhu konjam aachum purinjiko ma.

Ma: Appa naan neenga seira endha visyathukum varutha patadhae ilai ana iniku ivalo varutha padren na adhukaana reason ungalkum theriyum. Idhu en vaalkai pa. Idhula oru percentage kuda en decision value ilandradhu dhaan enaku kastama iruku.

Mu: Puridhu Madhu ana unkita kekara situation la naanga ila ma. Engalku vera vali ilama dhaan ipdi oru kaariyam panren. Adam pidikaadha ma nee engala nambariya ilaya? En pecha kepana idhuku aprm idha pathi ne oru vaarthai pesa kudaathu.

Ma: Appaa.....

Mu: Nithya Madhu kutty ku saapadu potutu va.

Muthu left and Madhu sighed with frustration. She had her dinner and spent the rest time with Meenakshi and slept.

*************
Hello makkalae

Madhu Shiva oda sudden engagement ku reason enava irukum??

Madhu kandipa indha kalyaanam panika poraala?

Madhu Shiva is in love with someone else nu solla porala?

Indha kalyaanam nadakuma nadakaadha ??

Neenga ena nenaikareenga...

Ok nalla yosichu sollunga.

Meet you cupcakes in next chapter.
Bubyeeee