04

Few more months passed just like that. In rare weekends Madhu cooks non veg that too only chicken or fish. She does that in the morning and by noon only Shiva will be coming out of his room. He complimented the dish Madhu done but he thought it was done by Meenakshi. They also didn't say it was prepared by her. All the three use to go to their home when ever they get a couple of days as leave. Everything was fine except Madhu and Shiva showing frustated faces to each other. Madhu was in her 4th semester examinations. On Friday evening while Madhu was returning to home along with Priya walking with her. She was stopped by one of her classmate Vinay.

V: Madhu unkita konjam pesanum.

Ma: Sollu Vinay.

V: Ila nee mattum....

Ma: Ava en best friend Avalku theriyaama endha visyamum ila. Better to say now.

By then Shiva came and stopped his bike near the tender coconut shop and unexpectedly found Vinay speaking to Madhu and Priya. He sat on the shop and watched them.

V: Madhu I think... Uhmm....I feel.....

P: Ena Vinay romba type adikareenga seri naaliku porumaiya yosichi vandhu sollunga naanha kelambrom.

V: Ila ila Madhu solren,, Ah....uhmm... I'm... I'm.... Ok. Uff... I'm in love with you madly will you turnup to say an yes??

Ma: No exac... She was interrupted when Shiva stood there holding the collor of Vinay.

Ma: What do you think you are doing ???

S: Be quiet I'm here to help you, don't make it a mess.

Ma: Did I ask your help?? Am I making a mess or else you?? Leave him now.

Shiva turned to give a cold stare to Madhu.

Ma: I said to leave him.

She said sternly. Shiva left him and moved to his bike.

Ma: I'm... I'm really sorry Vinay. He is my cousin. I don't know what's wrong with him.

V: Let it be. Just complete what you were about to say.

Ma: Uhm.. That was a no.

V: Why so? Are you already in a relationship??

Ma: No Vinay. I'm not such sort of person. You needed my Yes but my answer will never be Yes. I hope you got it. Uhmm Bye.

Madhu dragged Priya from there and moved to her house. Vinay gave an awkward glare and Shiva could clearly see the frustation he had. Shiva also moved from there after watching it. There were 3 fine days for her next exam and that was her final exam. She decided to study by herself. She called her mom and by then Shiva arrived and sat next to her. Madhu was shocked seeing him next to her.

N: Madhu ma irukaya??

Ma: Ahn amma.

N: Sollu madhu

Ma: Adhu vandhu 3 days la exam mudinjirum aprm vacation ku anga varen appa va vandhu kuptu poga solreengala?

N: Appa ku velai irukum ma Mama vaye kondu vandhu vida sollu.

Ma: Appa vandha appa kuda varen or else thaniya varen. Yaaru kudayum naa varala.

N: Enamo Pannu nee aachu un appavaachu enta edhum solladha apo.

Ma: Seri bye.

N: Olunga saaptu thungu.

She hung up the call and turned to Shiva.

S: Hung up?

Ma: Yeah!!

S: Andha paiyan apdiye viduvaan nu enaku thonala what ever be careful. Unaku naan interfere aana pidikaadhu ok it's completely fine. But unaku edhum aachuna ipo I'm the responsible person. I hope you too get it.