17

Two weeks passed Madhu barely spoke with others her only concentration was on Meenakshi. Every morning she use to go to the college and in the evening she will be with Meenakshi.  Meenakshi's condition gradually decreased for each passing days. But Madhu never cried in these days. She haven't met Shiva after her engagement. And absolutely she doesn't have any time to think about any other things except Meenakshi.

Madhu was sitting exhaustedly near Meena. By then Shiva entered Meenakshi's room and dragged Madhu to her room.

Ada ena panreenga?? Vidungaa ...

He left her before her laptop and pushed her laptop to her.

Madhu nee XYZ company la iniku join pannanum unaku nyabagam iruka ilaya?

Marriage ku aprom yaaru allow pannuvaanga Epdiyo inu 2 weeks dhaan iruku ena poitu join pana.

Loosu maari pesaadha 1 month aprom join panren nu mail podu.

Maaten.

He snatched the laptop from her and he himself mailed to the recruiter of XYZ company.

Neenga mail pota mattum ena allow paneeduvaanga nu ilai. Just leave this.

Una kalyaanam panika poradhu naan dhaane naan sonna vitu dhaan aaganum.

Enamo pannunga.

She left again to Meenakshi's room and Shiva after placing her lap aside went back to continue his routines. By afternoon Madhu was sleeping in her room as she was much exhausted. Suddenly Nithya shouted from Meenakshi's room. Meenakshi rested in peace at that moment. Madhu's heart was broken into million pieces.

The death rituals took place for a week everyone was busy with kith and kins who come to take part in the sorrows. In the following week, their marriage preparations started and it was their day of marriage.

Priest: Kettimelam Kettimelam

Shiva was about to tie the nuptial chain around Madhu's neck. She wasn't crying neither she was smiling. She was just sitting expressionless. When he was about to tie, a man in 30s and women in 50s roared onto the stage. The man held Madhu's wrist. Shiva jerked and looked at them.

Man: Iva enaku sera vendiyava olunga elundhu poidu

S: Ungalku sera vendiyavala? No way she is mine.

Man: She is yours ah 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he laughed loud. Epo irundhu nee thalli katna dhaana? Adhaan stop pantanae..

Mu: Ava porandha anikae Ava avanukaanava nu mudivu aanadhu. En ponnu mela irundhu eduda kaiya.

That man tried to pull Madhu but Shiva held her shoulders into his arms and dragged her to his chest. He forcibly removed the hold of that man on her hands. Madhu winced in pain. Shiva checked her hands and found harsh traces of his hold. Shiva traced smoothly on her wrist making her pain lessen.

Police came to the stage as Muthu informed. They asked that man to move away.

Man: Sir enaya ean po solreenga Ava enakaanava..

P: Ava yaaroda irukanum nu avalae decide pannatum...

Shiva knows what will be her answer, he doesn't want Madhu to say that bastard as the answer.

S: Madhu please nee avasaram la thappana mudivu edutharaadha Madhu lifelong una kastathula enga yaarnalayum paaka mudiyaathu. Elarum sethae poiduvaanga. ( He murmered in a very low voise)

P: Ma nee yaara kalyaanam panika virupa padra?

Madhu was about to say an answer but Shiva pinched her waist making her gasp and look at him.

P: Apro ena andha ponnae avana dhaan kalyaanam panika virupa paduthu nee kelambuu.

Madhu widened his eyes and left a sigh when she missed the final chance too.

Mad: Are you mad? Irundha last chance um pochu ipo ean ipdi panreenga.

S: Unaku dhaan paithiyam pudichiruku Madhu. Dhayavu senju amaidhiya iruu please.

Priest: Thambii naali aagudhoo noo nokku kalyanam panra ennam iruka ilaya?

S: En saami?

Priest: Thaaliya kattu da ambiii.

Shiva looked at Muthu and then Madhu. Muthu nodded his head meanwhile Madhu looked at him helpless and nodded with frustation.

Priest: Kettimelam Kettimelam

Shiva tied the nuptial chain around her neck and kept the kumkum on her head. Then all the marriage rituals took place till the evening.

As Madhu was not at all interested in that marriage, her family understands her and doesn't make her wedding night arrangement or decorations. But they asked her to be with him.

Shiva was sitting on the bed and waiting for Madhu in her room. As usual though Madhu was not staying in her room, it gave him some mental peace and comfort. He just loved the room and her cute photo frames.

Though he was enjoying, he was literally tired and just wanted to speak with Madhu. Madhu finally entered the room after few minutes and locked the door.

She was wearing a casual kurti paired with a matching legin. His face fell for the reason she was not in saree. He just loved to see her in the saree. Finally she sat near him but looked much exhausted. There prevailed complete silence for more than 15 minutes. Both weren't ready to open their mouth and let out the things disturbing them.

Madhu couldn't able to control her tiredness so she took a pillow and kept in the middle of the bed and other to her headrest and drifted to sleep. Shiva didn't want to disturb her so he took the pillow in the middle of the bed and moved to the couch and drifted to sleep.

In the middle of the night Madhu woke up and found the other side of the bed empty. Her eyes wandered and found Shiva sleeping on the couch. She left out a relaxed sigh and moved near him with a duvet and covered him with it. He snuggled more into the duvet which made him warm. Madhu made the temperature to be maintained warm in the AC and continued to her sleep.

The next morning Shiva woke earlier and found himself under the duvet and noticed the temperature of the room. He smiled thinking about her care and looked at her, in the morning messy look she looked more alluring. Her cute snugglings and her hold on the duvet made her look even more beautiful in the eyes of Shiva.  He badly wanted to kiss her but poor him passed a kiss on the air and smiled weekly at her.

**********
Hello makkale..

Yaar andha man and women nu therinjika romba eager ah irukeenga ila...

Seri konja kaalam yosichikite irunga naan late ah vae solren..

Seri seri thitaadheenga 😂😂

*******

Ena da indha author ivalo nallavanga laam ilaye double update kodukara alavukunu yosikaadheenga

En vaalkai la edho oru nalla kaariyam nadandhu naan romba happy ah iruken seri neengalum konjam happy ah irukattumae nu dhaan indha nalla kaariyam...

Elathayumae share pannikanum la adhaan Ipo naama happiness ahyum share pannuvom...

Makkalaee indha week la ungalku edhaa happy aana news nadandha solleetu pongaaa...

Bubyeee cupcakes ....

Adutha update la sandhipom