03

The next morning both was getting ready and Madhu came for her breakfast. Shiva also joined her as he has to move early today.

Me: Enna ma mogamae seri ila ena aachu??

Ma: Onu ila Meena. Ama unaku pakathula kovil enga irukunu theriyuma??

S: Un college poraku indha street thaandi right la thirumbuva adhuku badhila left la thirumbuna 20 feet la oru vinayagar kovil irukum.

Madhu just nodded her head and started having her food. Both finished their breakfast.

Ma: Meena naan kadaiku poitu kovil poitu varen Priya vandha wait pana sollu.

Me: Thaniya engayum una po kudaathunu un appa soleerukaaru la. Shiva nee kuda poitu va da.

Ma: Appa naan kovil ku thaniya po koodaathunu sollala.

She left from there with more frustated look. Shiva got ready and went to Meenakshi.

S: Paati naan kelambren. Paathu irunga.

Me: Shiva Ava mogam vera seri ila nee edhukum oru ettu avala paathutu poiruya.

S: Seri paati.

Shiva went to temple and stood few meters away so that he can hide himself from Madhu's sight. Madhu was praying to God sincerely and sat on the steps of that temple. He visibly saw Madhu was feeling better. So he left the place immediately without being noticed by Madhu. Then she left to college. And in the Evening she just completed her works and ate her dinner and went inside Meenakshi's room until Shiva sleep and returns to her couch only after he closes the door. A week passed like that. On one fine day Paati made soyabeans curry which was favourite to Shiva and hated by Madhu. To her bad luck, Paati didn't do anyother dish too. Madhu came for breakfast when Paati served Soyabeans, Madhu stood up from the table and washed her hands.

S: Ean unaku ipo saapdaraku ena??

Ma: Meena unaku idhu enaku pidikaadhunu theriyuma theriyaadha?

Me: Theriyum

Ma: Apram ean samacha?

Me: Shiva ku pidikum.

Ma: Haan seri apo 2 perum Nala saapdunga naan kelambren.

S: Oru naal saapta edhum aagadhu. Olunga saaptu po.

Ma: Enaku pidikaadhu naan saapda maaten.

S: Avaluku rasam aachu vachirukalaam la paati.

Me: Ava kedakara vidu 1 velai patniya pota adutha velai thannala saapduva.

Madhu packed her things and left with Priya to college. Shiva also left to his office. Shiva was feeling bad for starving Madhu. So he bought fried rice from a shop in a parcel and moved to Madhu's college. He found Madhu in the hotel opposite to her college among her friends group. He made a call to her but she didn't pick up as her phone was on silent, she didn't notice it. Shiva decided to get in and give her the parcel. He went straight to Madhu and sat near her. All her friends moved away seeing him. He gave the parcel to her.

S: Idhavaachum saapdu pasioda irukaadha.

Ma: Enaku ungaloda pittyness elam theva ila. Eduthutu ponga.

S: Nee saapdama na Inga irundhu po maaten.

Ma: Ok fine pogadheenga.

S: Madhu don't be too adament. Unaku pidichadha dhaana vaangeetu vandhiruken saapda ena??

Ma: Enaku pasikala pasicha naan saaptupen.

By then Arjun arrived there and saw Madhu arguing with Shiva.