27

Madhu was heating the milk and Shiva was making rice. By then Shiva's phone rang.

Madhu nee milaga varuthu vai naan call peseetu varen.

Ha... ah... Hmm seri.

Shiva gave an awkward reaction and answered the call.

Madhu was trying to fry it, but accidentally a piece of it burst and hit Madhu's hands in the back of palm. Madhu's eyes started tearing because of pain by then Shiva entered ending the call. He saw Madhu's eyes watering and went near her and turned the stove off.

Madhu ena ma aachu?? Ean alugra??

Kai la patruchi.

Paathu porika maatiya? Kai ah kaatu enga??

Shiva grabbed her palm and saw it. It was little red.

Madhu seri va hospital polaam.

Venaam venaam chinnadha dhaan patruku. Thaen um coconut oil um vachavae seri aageedum.

Epdi? Adhellam seri varadhu atleast medical shop aachum polaam.

Venaam already ipdi dhaan paneerkan idha vida perusa irundha apo kuda amma paati elam Idhaan pannuvaanga seri aageedum.

Edhu already ipdi laa paneerukiya?? Seri vidu aparam pesiklaam ingaye iru naan poi thaen eduthutu varen.

Shiva took honey and coconut oil and came to her. He mixed it and applied on her palm.

Seri nee poi Ange ukkaru naan saapadu elam eduthutu varen.

Then Shiva kept all the things ready for the dinner. He served dinner for her and himself.

Idhuku munnadi ennai la velai senjadhu ilaya Madhu??

Seiya try pannum bodhu laam ipdi dhaa edhavadhu panipen aparam amma vum Meena vum vida maatanga. So oru 4-5 times try paneerukan ana ela vaatiyum flop avalodhaan.

Ok inime dhayavu senju ennai la velai seiyaadha seiradha irundha call me.

Ila naan kandipa kathupen please.

Seri ana nee velai seira apo make sure I'm with you.

Haan seri.

Seri saapdu.

Both started eating, Shiva really liked the combination of this food.

Madhu nejamavae nalla dhaan iruku.

Haan naan sonnen la paal sadham um milagum epomae sema combination dhaan.

Othukren othukren.

Both finished lunch and went to their cot. Shiva was separating the cots and Madhu came from kitchen. She just gave a smile to him and laid on her cot.

Author:
Makkalae her cot in sense it was previously Shiva's and now Madhu's. From now on it will be hers and Meena's cot will be his. And Meena's room will be Madhu's room. Shiva will be in his room. I hope I'm not confusing you guys. If so let me know

Then Shiva laid on his cot and held her duppata and fell asleep. The next morning bloomed beautifully and alarm woke both cutie pies.

Good morning ma

Good morning.

Both got freshened and went to cook. Shiva prepared vermicelli and Madhu helped him. Soon both made it ready and placed it in the dining table.

Madhu poi ready aageetu vandhu saapdalaam.

Haan seri.

Both went inside their room and started getting ready. After a good 15 minutes Shiva shouted for Madhu.