15

Madhu's leg pain got healed completely in a week and she started walking well and good. That was a fine week day and Shiva had just arrived bit earlier as that was a government holiday the next day and he completed his work previously. He called Madhu as usual she didn't pick up. After 30 minutes Madhu called him back, and asked for the reason.

Madhu naan early ah vanten do you want me to pick you up?

Don't ever have that dare to come here and pick me up.

But why ma??

Why na once vandhadhukae everyone was questioning and torturing me like something I don't want that to repeat again.

Apo seri naan college Ula varala will be waiting at the shop nearby come to me as soon as possible.

No way
Naan Priya kudavae vandhupen. You just stay home and make me something to eat.

Are you engaged??

Haan??

I'm bored Madhu can you please get home soon. Please please....

Ok let me check with Priya and inform you. Can you hung up?

Why don't you??

Arghh seri vaikren bye

Byee

She left from her class searching for Priya in the other department class as she had lot of friends there with whom she will be having a small chatting sometimes. Finally she found Priya with a gang of friends and she awkwardly interrupted her.

P: Sollunga madam ena thedi Inga elam vara maateengalae ena visyam??

Ma: Nee free na nama veetuku polaama?

P: Seri ok vaa polaam.

She bid bye to their friends and went along with Madhu to her class.

P: Ena aachu ean dhideernu veetuku poga kekara?

Ma: My cousin got home earlier and asked me to get home soon. I don't know what's that about.

P: Un kalyaanama iladha varaikum sandhosam dhaan.

Ma: Unaku vera topic ae ilaya di...

P: Seri ipo poi gate pass sign vaanganum vaa..

They came home soon and Madhu rushed inside the house and  got refreshed. When she came back from her room she heard a sound from kitchen. Shiva hide himself in the side of the refrigerator.

Madhu came into the kitchen and found two plates filled with her favourite momos and cauliflower chilli with mayonnaise and tomato sauce. Madhu's eyes widened with joy and happiness, she definitely could say he just brought those momos outside and the chilli was homemade by him. She smelled them and took both the plates and went to the dining table and placed it. She took her phone and took few clickies of them. By then, a pair of hands encircled her waist and it was Shiva.

Madhu widened her eyes with a great shock when his breath hit her bare neck. He slowly removed his hold from her waist and took a piece of momos and placed it on her wide opened mouth. He used his base voise to gain her attention.

Moraimaaman ah uti vidren saapdu...

Madhu was already on cloud nine and his base voise made all insects dance happily on her stomach. Madhu slowly chewed the momos and it was the most tastiest momos that she had eaten.

Author: Ah irukum la Avan uti vitadhaachae aprm taste ilama irukuma .. indha ma madhu nee inum avana love pannala apdi dhaana ?

Mad: Author neenga stry ah mattum gavaninga enta vandhu vambu pannadheenga naane happy ah iruken adhu porukalaya ungalku....