13

Two months passed Madhu was in her fourth year, As an engineering student she was trying for an internship or internship come FTE role. Shiva got an promotion in his company. Life was good all these days both were enjoying themselves with little Tom and jerry fights. They use to go to home every weekends and check and spend time with Meenakshi. Meenakshi's things were completely shifted back to Muthu's house and Meena's room was occupied by Madhu.

It was a weekday, as Shiva wasn't feeling well. Madhu also took leave and both were at home. He asked her to leave to college but Madhu wasn't hearing his words and was reluctant that she will be with him. Both prepared idly and had it with milk in the morning and Shiva was sleeping in his room. Madhu was scrolling her mobile sitting on his bed. In an hour, Shiva woke up but he thought of playing with her. He suddenly placed his head on her lap as she was sitting along with his pillow, it wasn't a tough job for him.

All the insects were dancing inside her stomach, she slowly placed the mobile aside. She held his head and placed it in the pillow and got down from the bed. She went and sat on the floor lying on the wall. After few minutes he got up.

Nee ean anga ukkandhutu iruka?

Anga vida Inga comfortable ah irundhuchu adhaan.

Vandhu melaye ukkaru.

Haan seri varen.

Madhu sat on the bed and Shiva also woke and sat on the bed along with her.

Madhu.. bore adikudhu la engayum poitu varalaama?

No. Already udambu seri ilala just take rest.

Adhaan inneram rest eduthen la podhum podhum.

Neenga vena ponga naan varala.

Ne mattum inga thaniya enna panna pore?

Tv paaka dhaan poren.

Elundhu kelambu kovil poitu veliya saaptu varalaam.

Enadhu veliya saapadradha?

Aama pinna ena panradha idea?

Ungalku odambu seri ila olunga samachi saapduvom.

Please En samayal saaptu enaku veruthu pochu nee elam epdi dhaan saapadriyo Iniku oru naal aachum rest uh kudu.

Seri ok

Ok va apo oduu kelambuuu

Shiva dragged her out of the room. With no other option Madhu got readied in a simple yet beautiful kurthi. Shiva wore a sky-blue shirt and matching dhoti. When Shiva came and knocked the door, Madhu asked him to wait for another 5 minutes. When Madhu came outside of her room, she was dumbstruck seeing Shiva. He was looking like a dream man in desired attire. She blinked several times to get into the present. Shiva turned to her and as always he found her cute and adorable.

To her college she rarely wears bangles but today a set of bangles were dancing in her hand happily while a beautiful bracelet adorned in her other hand.

Ena Madhu polaama?

Agh.........ahem polaam.

Both started walking out of the home and locked the house.

Madhu's mv:

Aah evalo alaga irukkanga. Ipo puridhu aniku canteen la andha ponnunga ean apdi varnichaanga nu. Cha nama dhaan miss pantamo. Aama seri vidu ipo feel pani oru proyojnamum ilai avanga already committed........  

Shiva's  mv:

Deiii Shiva nee avala vila vaikanum nu nenacha ipdi neeye thirumba vilaraye da control control.... Endha dress la paathalum ivloo alagaa irukkalae...